80x trich pics. Help plz?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by kashkr0p, Oct 27, 2013.

1. So this was annoying lemme start wit that I don't have a special phone cover to fit my phones lens into the scope an finding the right settings to see it as clear as I did sucksd

So my question is should all my trichs pretty much be the same.
    I know it can be 50/50 amber an milky and all but like do sugar leaves trichs mature like the buds trichs do?
    So if the bud is Amber would the sugar leaves be amber or would they stay clear?

Anyway I'm sure my buds not near do.ne. I seen milky but found Alota clear patches. This photo is trichs of a sugar leaf so that's why I asked those questions above.

Sent from my Desire HD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Herro

The trichs won't be the same everywhere. You want to check multiple bud sites. You want to check the trichs on the actual buds vs the sugar leaves. Those trichs are looking really clear so you still have a while. 

4. That pic was off the sugar leaf cause I didn't mind cutting it off to try taking a pic.
    So jus cause trichs on a bud are let's say amber does not mean that sugar leaves right by the bud site will be amber also? Could they be clear?

5. Lookin good tho keep it up

Sent from my DROID GC app
    "live from the garden"

6. Thanks I got a grow journal too on here

7. Nice ill have to find it but i need to put mine up, built my own custom hydro system and what not, pretty neat actually

Sent from my DROID GC app
    "live from the garden"