Thai landrace and autos

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by JonathanT, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Day 2 since flip.
    0129191727b.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  2. I would love to, only had 2 seeds and One died

3. #64 JonathanT, Feb 1, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
    Edited

Attached Files:

4. All of my plants are grown under one blurple led

5. Not my Thai, but this Colorado Cookies auto is doing great under this old burple! Any Day now my new hlg 100 v2 should be here.
    0208191245.jpg 0208191245b.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. To any who are following along, I will be doing a side by side comparison grow with my blurple and a new HLG 100V2. It's only 95 watts but my blurple is only 120 real watts. All of my plants are grown under a single cheapo blurple led. I Will take a few clones off my Thai and see where it goes from there. I still need to come up on a tent.
    0209191954.jpg 0209191953.jpg 1109181108a.jpg

7. the thai plant is looking good,, i love the way the sativa leaves look,, im a 100% sativa guy,
    allthough im gonna look into hash-making,, and to do that i got to grow the proper plant, proablly gonna order a book on it from AMAZON,,

• Like Like x 2
  8. Look at hashplant strains.
    Timeband is one
    image-2019-01-27-19-39-25.jpg

9. got a lot of research to do,,,,

• Like Like x 1
  10. I love researching growing techniques and learning. Wish i had discovered my green thumb as a kid.

11. i bet it's a pain.. to keep the floor of that tent clean,???

thats a advantage i like about my area,, i designed it for water to run to a corner,, and cut a hole in the floor, for the water to drain,, falling right on the ground, and have my floor covered, with '' industrial tarp'' so the plywood, dont get wet, i thought and planned the design pretty good before i built it,
    i got to design a good watering system,,, hand watering with a jug, isnt working too good,, hard to manuver around all the bamboo stakes i got in the totes,

• Like Like x 1
  12. Honestly, I don't water to runoff like other people. I use no nutes, just organics from the house, used coffee grounds, egg shells and cover crops/companion plants.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Love me some sativa, great grow keep it up :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Smells like some kind of fruit. I can't place it but it's not citrus.
    0218191047.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. Veg and flower space setup. It'll do for now. Area spilt with a door and blackout curtains until i get some film and zippers.
    0221191747.jpg once these are finished, it will be head to head grow time!

16. I Have misplaced my scrog net!