Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

80's smoking question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Talakar420, Aug 16, 2008.

1. Okay so earlier today my dad told me he used to buy ounces of pot leaves, he said they very rarely ever got bud. Is he full of it? or was this just how it was back then. Or did he get ripped off... im guessing ripped off lol.

2. LoL yeah brosay, I think he got ripped off.

Plenty of people smoked nugs in the 80's :confused:

3. thats really weird. i don't know why he'd lie to me. lol whatever

4. depends where your from alot

and chances are it was so long ago because it was when he was a stupid kid who didnt know what mids or dank was aha,,he just bought the most green stuff for least money:smoke:

5. He probably had his bud grinded and thought it was leaves man lmao

6. I'm not saying he lied to you. LoL

He very well COULD have been buying ounces of leaves.

I'm just sayin' that not the way it should have been.

7. Maybe your dad was making mad ISO hash

8. I support this idea.

9. Definitely not in Canada.

10. umm...people were smoking nug in the 50's and 60's.....

11. ur dads not lying to u, my dad told me similar shit about the late 60s and 70s, but for the 80s damn he was behind. Theres always been nug around but in some suburbs and shit it was hard to get anything but leaves/

12. he probably got ounces of shack or something from big time dealers.
    that is possible.

he could of just smoked it and not worried about the growing or selling aspects.