?????

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by sumo1981, May 7, 2011.

1. 3rd grow I know what too look for, was just wanting helpful insight and experienced opinions

2. If ur satisfied with the size of the nugs and everything u can chop it whenever, trichs turn when the calyx stops producing thc and goes into remission. Thc rather than cbn's are more responsible for head highs. Seems like a premature nug tends to be more of a intense head high rather than a body type.

3. well once your happy with the nug size you could chop but id rather wait till about 50 or 60% trichomes are amber and the majority of the rest are milky thats what my friend whos been growing for a few years told me to do on this grow
    it also depends if you want that couch lock high or a strong head high
    but fattard is right in a way cuz its hard to judge if your beauties are ready without a scope but thats something ill invest in later on
    well theyre looking great good luck
    cant wait to see them when theyre done

4. #65 fattard, May 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I was under the impression you knew milky trichromes will produce a head high and a microscope would help you determine when you should harvest to get your desired effect...

everything varies man a microscope would be the easiest way.

but thanks for being a dick
    I misread and English isn't my first language

5. #66 Ccoastal, May 29, 2011
    Ya basic rule of thumb is 65% amber cuz more change as u hang and cure, but he is wanting to know when to harvest for a head high instead of couch lock. Which would be prematurely. Lol it's not hella hard to judge when to harvest without a scope u just gotta look close, a scope just makes it easier to see the resins and ya u can see the trichs, but u wanna look at the calyx and the overall of the bud.

6. A few new pics

Attached Files:

7. Smelling good :)

8. nice ! theyre looking great in these pics

9. Thanks, only down side is I'm out and don't wanna re-up cause I know the time is coming :)

10. From those pics if give it at least three more weeks minimum... Looking great though

11. So my lil brother brought this bye today, been high for hours smells like citrus and tastes like lime :) no idea what it is though

Attached Files:

12. Sumo....if you go to the search engine and type in the words "pink pistles" you'll find my last grow. I cut her down about a month ago. It looks a lot like yours, was bagseed like you and it's a one hit and done type high. It was my second grow with the same seeds and I let it flower a little longer this time. Didn't matter. Total head high.

Oh, and I don't name plants but if I did, I would have called her Amy Adams. Just an out and out sexy redhead

13. Day 46 of flower

Attached Files:

14. Nice pics :)

15. So I'm in the car in drive through cause my girl is a pain, I'm a little over 6 weeks into flower and gonna be late turning out lights( I know but a timer) will this over lighting affect my girls? Gonna be half hour or so late

16. #77 Ccoastal, Jun 5, 2011
    Be speedy it takes a couple days of altered light to effect flower but for the price of that burger u could never have to worry again!

17. Flowering 48 days :)

Attached Files:

18. How they look?

19. Any thoughts guys?