?????

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by sumo1981, May 7, 2011.

1. No prob my man, deff an interesting grow, from the pix I've seen it looks a lot like Frisian dew but I'm not 100% the dew I saw a year or so back had totally pink calyx comin out, there's a few diff strains with pink in them, never tried cropping them myself but I've seen and smoked some bomb pinkity lol

2. Yea I hope it's some dank, good news is pistils are keeping the pink color and new pink pistils are still popping up every where

3. Nice it looks fruity as hell, have u clipped a sample nug off a lower site at all? I just clipped one of my blue magoo and dried it for a few days, damn, smelled like blueberries and tastes just like oprahs vag... Money money money haha

4. No have not sampled but only got a bowl or two left of what will hopefully be last bag I have to purchase so will be sampling soon

5. Here are pics of the tall lady flowering same time as pink one she is lil over 4 1/2' also unknown bagseed

Attached Files:

6. Hah yeah tasting is almost a bad thing lol I got the flavor of love in my pipe can't wait for the next couple weeks to go by till my flush so they taste even better

7. #47 Ccoastal, May 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lookin good that one might have a couple more weeks on it than pinky, calyx dont look quite as plump, don't be afraid to put pinky into dark while the brain, ima call it the brain just cuz pinky and the brain lol is still flowering it won't effect it too much, not negatively anyway it will just plump up those days then keep goin like normal when pinky goes down and ur lights go back to 12/12

8. Dont have space for separate light area could I change both to 10 on 14 off?

9. #49 Ccoastal, May 22, 2011
    I would just keep em at 12/12, right now I got blue magoo and god bud goin in the same cab and the god bud is about a month behind in flower time, I will just keep them at 12/12 and do my dark time for magoo with god bud in there with no worries, if that makes sense

10. Just flipped through my strains pro app, best candidates either Frisian dew, passion #1, or Venus fly trap try googling for some pics see if u can't narrow it down a lil more

11. Thanks for all the help Ccoastal

12. Day 40

Attached Files:

13. congrats bro I would love to accidently stumble on some pink pistols like that lol

14. i've heard its best to have 30 percent of the trichroms ambering then starve them of light and feed them nothing but water.

15. #55 Ccoastal, May 28, 2011
    Flush should be at least 2 weeks not just the dark period

16. Want a pure head high so when should I chop

17. Flowering 40 days, what do ya think?

18. Any thoughts?

19. Get a microscope

20. Wow fattard great info how about don't waste reply if you have useless shit to say