?????

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by sumo1981, May 7, 2011.

1. One out of three plants has pink pistils all are bag seed and all 3 are in the same place the temps are fine so why pink pistils only on one rest of my ladies have white

Attached Files:

2. I dunno but that's pretty bad ass.

3. Healthy and all 3 are 2-3 1/2 feet but only one with pink

Attached Files:

4. That is really pretty, do you plan to reveg it? You could make clones, name it "pretty in pink"....

5. Only my 3rd grow harvested one plant then got 3 males not sure if I'm ready too clone

6. So I got pink bud on one and the other pic is almost 4 feet how do they look?

Attached Files:

7. #7 fattard, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    They look great

8. they look healthy. id roll wit it. imagine pink ass buds. i'd name it cotton candy ;)

9. Dude. I think you literally just discovered a new strain. It could be a mutation. Clone that sh*t!

10. Wow! Those pink pistils are mesmerizing. I've never seen a photo quite like the one you posted anywhere on the net.

It'd be a piece of cake to take a clone of that and keep her as a mother. If you need any direction just let me know ;)

11. #11 Ccoastal, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Just cuz u got seeds from the same nug even doesn't mean they are at all the same plant, like having siblings none are quite alike, the genetic brewing is basically the same, I've seen pink pistils before on a haze and on a NL sub-strain, if u had 2 diff strains as parents, characteristics will vary from plant to plant, when u are crossing for new breeds that's the hardest part is stabilizing the strain

12. I have a few plants with pink/purple hairs. 2/3 brainstorms I have are pink/purple.

13. from my understanding the hairs will still turn amber when ready.

14. Plants have been in flower for 3 weeks

15. Frisian dew, super skunk and passion#1 all have pink pistils and calyx

16. Looks pretty as hell. You should keep updating this thread as it grows. I know I would like to see what the buds grow into!

17. I will update till harvest, will post better pics when I wake the ladies

18. Oooowwweeeee she looks beautiful!!! Wish my girls had pink hairs

19. New pink bud pics

Attached Files:

20. SUBSCRIBED, that is fucking sexy