Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[802] Recent Pickup - 1/4oz VT Headies [pics]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by StickyIckyRicky, May 12, 2010.

1. #1 StickyIckyRicky, May 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2010
    Haven't been around in a while...unfortunately I haven't had a camera for months, so I've missed the opportunity to snap photos of several fantastic strains I've had the fortune of tasting in the past few months up here. However, everything's closin' up for summer, so I figured I'd take home some nice Vermont dank home to remind me of my second home.

These are just some unnamed headies, so no strain information unfortunately.

Distinct taste...very piney with some lime. Also has a fairly strong diesel scent. Smokes very smooth. The camera doesn't do justice to the amount of trichs on the nugs...quite frosty.

As you might be able to see, some nugs have some purple/blue hues to them...definitely more to do with the growing conditions than the strain itself, just for clarification.

I was a little late picking up, so I got more shake than nugs, but I was thrown a little extra as consolation.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Enjoy that purp

3. looks like a pretty fat quarter

enjoy

4. Looks pretty good.

Thanks for sharing!

5. Thanks yo. It tastes very good.

Yeah it was slightly more than a q, and even with the shake it's still great. Thanks man.

No doubt. Thanks yo.