800W Kandy Kush & Blue Cheese (Full Fox Farm nutrients, FFOF soil) Personal Medicinal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Novathus, Apr 13, 2012.

1. This will be my 3rd grow so i am fairly new here! I will be doing as many updates as i can since i love doing this! My 1st grow was a white widow in a pc case haha, it was fun but it got me hooked! 2nd grow -> sublbc

3rd time around, here is my shit!!!
    Reserva Privada Kandy Kush Fem x2
    Big Buddha Blue Cheese Fem x2
    800w of light
    Fox Farm Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom, Grow Big, CC, Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz, Kangroots, & Micro Brew
    Fox Farms Ocean Forest Soil
    Great white
    Distilled water
    Ph Up & Down

There isn't much too this update, but i thought id get started early. 2 days ago i germinated my seeds. planted them in soil this morning. 18 hours of light 6 hours of darkness. I built a humidity dome too keep the humidity at around 85% and the temperature around 75-77 degrees with the lights on. here are my two pictures. More updates in the next few days! Stay tuned
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Subbed, i will be following along!

3. #3 Novathus, Apr 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2012
    Here's a little update for everyone! Yesterday morning 3 of my babies came up, and the 4th is just surfacing. So, I think round 3 is going to be 4 out of 4 seeds! bad thing is I have no idea which 2 are which. I watered today as the soil dried up with 1/4 (3 tsp of big bloom) strength of fox farms seedling scheduled feeding shows. Also my ph was a little high around 7.3 id say. I put in a small drop of ph down and brought it to aroun 6.5. I used a dash of great white myco as well. These babies stretched last night, must have been no wind in the humidityb dome, or lights too far away. Anyways I fixed the problem! Bitches got legs![​IMG]
    I'm helping my partner grow his northern lights x skunk since its his first grow! Here's the big bitch[​IMG]

4. Looking good so far! Your buddies NLxSkunk looks nice and healthy too

5. Quick update lets say about a week from seed, only 2 worth updates 1kk and 1bc. The stems on both of them eongated so much I transplanted them into a 7gallon pot and a 5 gallon pot and just buried them in the soil. They still stretched a litte after,but foilar growth is finally starting :)
    [​IMG][​IMG]

6. I grew an insane Kandy Kush plant in hydro under a 600w Blackstar LED. Absolutely gorgeous plant.

7. [quote name='"ClassAcura"']I grew an insane Kandy Kush plant in hydro under a 600w Blackstar LED. Absolutely gorgeous plant.[/quote]

2 of my 4 seeds were bad. I'm hoping it was the 2 blue cheese and not the 2 kandy kush seeds. I had really high hopes but the 2 healthy ones are looking amazing! Id love to see some comparison to some kandy kush seeds from anyone!

8. Quick shot of the garden, not much else since yesterday! I cloned the northern lights 10 days ago and it had roots coming out of the pot so I transplated it. Other then that... nothing else. :) happy growing.
    [​IMG]

9. I did a lot of updates in my garden this morning. Today was my first MAJOR feeding on 2 of my girls. Involving 6 tsp of big bloom, 2 tsp of grow big, .5 tsp of kangaroots, .5 tsp of mirobrew. 1 drop of superthrive. 1 tsp of ph up. all mixed per gallon. After feeding, I noticed some catapliiars eating some leaves on the bigger plant, there are also blotches on the big guy. I mixed 2 tbs of neem oil per gallon and sprayed my garden, as a preventative.
    The ph of my food water was 6.6, with a runoff of 6.0 if anyone has any advice on that subject, or if that's fine let me know. :)
    [​IMG]

10. these plants are growing fast! not much of any update to share besides some new strains im introducing.
    Seedism KillaWatt
    Dinafem White Widow
    Dinafem Critcal + Auto
    Along with a couple other clones of the Northen Lights x Skunk.
    I have really high hopes for the killawatt as it is growing amazing at the moment, just beautiful! Im Starting a few more Killawatts now that ive improved the environment. Heres Killawatt #1[​IMG]

I've also been working on my environment and keeping it in check. Things are dialed in now, and proper ventilation, A/C, Heater, Fans, etc. They are growing in soil and near and 1" - 1" 1/4 a day. I cant wait for more foliage to grow to pick those numbers up!

11. Nice quick update.
    Northern Lights x Skunk day 10 flower
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The rest is an update of vegging plants. Including
    BLUE CHEESE
    KANDY KUSH
    KILLAWATT
    WHITE WIDOW
    NORTHERN LIGHTS X SKUNK
    [​IMG]

12. Look good keep it up man

13. Quick update. Things are looking great! my NLxS is just ending week 2 flower. Here's a bud shot :) [​IMG]
    Here is the lovely killawatt with a beautiful canopy!
    [​IMG]

14. Blue cheese and killawatt have now joined the nlxs, which is in day 30 flower, in the flower room. heres pics. Buds are starting to grow tall and produce thc
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

15. #15 Novathus, Jun 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2012
    For those still watching! Here's day 38 of flower for the NLxS. Probably about 2 to 3 weeks till harvest. I upgraded my flower room to 3 400w lights. Making it a 1200w grow with 5 plants in flower.
    2 NLxSkunk#1
    2 Big Buddha Blue Cheese
    1 Seedism Killwatt

Heres the nlxs frosty bitch
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    2 blue cheese
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Killawatt! Can't wait!
    [​IMG]