800 Watt Ghetto Grow.. First Journal =)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by DannyDuhzet, Jan 15, 2010.

1. Nice looking ladies bro, can't wait to see them fill out with buds. You're gonna have an assload of chronic there:hello:

2. Thanks, Im hoping for the best mann.:smoking:

3. I'm still following your thread and the ladies are lookin dope.
    Did you ever get around to trying the ONA buckets?

4. #64 DannyDuhzet, Feb 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2010
    thanks.. Naw not yet..i have no dough to get the shit.. times are most definatley tough at the moment mang.. but i gotta get it done sooner or later..

5. Whats good people of grass city. here is an update of what is going on in my ghetto grow room.. for those just tuning in and dont wanna go back and read all the shit i wrote over the last month here is a breakdown.. Im growing 16 clones (bubba,G13xSourD,ChemdawgxAfghan) im running 800 watt HPS, im using an aeroponic medium called ready gro for the first time..i watered them everyday and feed them everyother day..i let them veg for about 5 weeks. feeding them Iguana Grow juice..i flushed the veg nutes for a week..right before i began flowering.. I switched them to 12/12 on feb 1st, 2 days after the light cycle, i began feeding them 1 tsp of molasses, 2 tsp of flora nova bloom.

This week i will begin the monster bloom formula to get them bitches fat.. i love me a big girl.. or girlssss.. hehe anyway.. theyre looking pretty healthy and buds are begining to build.. they are getting pretty tall.. especially the chemdawg.. i will also trim them so the bud sites can get light.. its getting really packed in there.. so some trimming is on order.. other than that, the manager asked to come in the apt so he can install a new toilet.. dont know how were getting outta this one.. since you can see the door sawed in half with an AC unit and ducting coming out, and also the smell.. i was thinking maybe some beads that hang over her door with a curtain behind and just shut it down for a couple hours.. i mean its legal.. but the manager has noo clue.. but stay tuned cause only time will tell..

Here are pics of these bad mamajamas as of 2-15-10.. i didnt have my camera again so i got some phone pics.. ill get better ones next time around.. enjoy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

thanks again for checking out my grow journal.. :smoking:

6. Looking real nice.
    About the visitor. You could stack a bunch of "stuff" around the door. Play a radio to cover any noise. Tell visitor you are doing spring cleaning :D
    Hope it goes well.

7. woord man.. thanks.. i wont be there but they already pulled some dressers out to cover up the door, great minds think alike..

8. Good Morning all heres another update from yesterdays visit.. i took the good cam.. and got some pics.. I added the monster bloom yesterday so hopefully we'll see some results in the couple weeks.. enjoy :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And this is a pic of the 2 babies growing in one pot.. they arent lookiing bad at all...

[​IMG]

thanks again for checking my shit out =)..

9. Every time I see pics of your setup I get jealous. I hate you.
    I love your grow though, so I'll keep coming back.
    Looking great.

10. Hahaha.. dont hate, congratulate..thanks man appreciate that =)..

heres a vid. of my babies as of 2-18-10.. its a personal one so i had to cut it cause it was super long.. enjoy

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dbRS50Bzqo"]YouTube- 2-18-2010[/ame]

11. Update!!!...they are looking really nice if i must say so myself. very green and healthy.. im in love, i can sit and stare for hours..<3<3.. anywho been feeding them 2 Tsp. of flora nova, 1 1/2 Tsp of molasses, and an Eh tsp monster bloom..These are pics as of today..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ill get better ones when i go back with the better camera.. be safe everyone.

12. Great fucking job, bro.
    I really mean it. This is one of the better grows. I know exactly how you feel about being able to stare for hours. My wife catches me all the time. She gets a bit creeped out when she catches me talking to them, though. Oh well.

13. Haha yeah dude i talk to'em all the time. but i dont have a wife so that very well might make me an official creep :cool:.haha but thanks for the kind words G. im glad youre digging it. i cant wait to see them packed in a piece.. im hoping the molasses makes them a little sweeter.. only time will tell.. thanks again for checking out my grow =)

14. Alriight.. Im baaack.. Its been awhile since ive updated.. I see the visitors also stopped coming through =(. tis all good =).. Anyway, i got about one month to go.. im thinking around mid april ill be cutting them down or in three weeks or so.. Depending on how theyre looking.. but they should be ready very soon..

Feeding them everyother day, with 2tsp of molasses, 2 1/2 Tsp of Flora Nova, and an Eh tsp of Monster Bloom.. and they are watered with regular tap water with a PH balance of ??? never checked it once through out the grow.. =)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

=) be back with some updates later on.. hope you enjoy..

15. Your place must stink...:) Great setup. You should pull some serious weight out of there.

16. great grow ....coming along just nice.....with the carbon filter u dnt smell squat...

17. Thank you kind Sir's... But actually it does smell.. pretty bad.. because the door was sawed in half i didnt have an air tight room, hence the smelly apt.. but the carbon filters work pretty well even with the door sawed in half... =)

18. #78 DannyDuhzet, Mar 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2010
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_BW6P4-WII"]YouTube- 3-16-2010[/ame]

Quality Sucks.. sorry i didnt have the good camera..

19. lookin good what u expect to pull mate

20. Thanks, Hopin for a poundskii. =) Anyone wanna take some guess's at how much will come out of this? how well can you eyeball..