Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$800 paycheck gone in one day

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by fly1ngdutchman, Aug 14, 2006.

1. http://www.grasscity.co.uk/img/products/roor_white_custom_f.jpg

ROOR 650 + shipping

the rest on headies that my friend grows

2. that is really cool man

Enjoy and take some milk shots to post later :smoking:

3. nice,but if where going to spend that kind of money i would get something much nicer.

4. omfg..you actually bought it? thats WAY to much money for me to spend on a bong hah..

Nice buy tho..

5. wow very nice. i second the milkshot post

6. Your insane.

That's some dedication right there.

7. Damn, thats a nice bong.

8. thats a beautiful bong man, but im sorry, I cant justify spending that much on a straight tube. I mean, check out my thread for what I got for 450... IM not dogging on it, its awesome, and i would like to add it to my collection... but not for that much.

9. :smoke: wow hardcore dedication indeed, thats a lot of money for that shit, if i were you i would smoke that only extreme special occassions or by yourself, at least when it breaks you'll know whose fault it was

10. You don't let 800 dollar bongs break.

11. Not to rag on ur purchase, wich is VERY nice but you could of got a custom peice for less and it would of been the only one like it.

12. no wayyy man, post some pics of you rippin it, it better be worth the money

13. Nice bong man ,proly the silverwork makes it expensive.It looks kinda simpla and elegant.Post sum milkshots soon

14. Umm, tightest fucking bong I have ever seen.

Forget the "artsy rainbowy" stuff man, your bong reminds me of an assassin in a black suit and black gloves. All stealthy and professional.

I haven't ever repped a bong before, but this shit is fucking...

CLASSY. This bong is so fucking classy, you don't name it. Ever. Because if you give it a goofy nickname it will straight up assassinate your ass.

I'd keep that thing locked up at all times besides usage. And clean it after every use.

That mother fucker, is dangerous.

tripping:)

15. If your happy with the purchase then thats all that matters.

16. is the bong transparent black or is it just clear and there is a black background?

17. I can't think of a better thing to spend $800 on. I don't plan on spending more than $300-$400 on my next bong. If I had the full freedom to spedn an extra $400 I would definetly consider this girl. Do you have to order her from the UK?

18. Aw mna I fucking love that bong. Enjoy that thing and post some shots.

19. no offense dude but you wasted your money. its just a plain bong, nothing to make it special or worth the money. i hope you like it.....a fucking lot

20. I feel it is weird for roor not to put a ashcatcher with it, with a design to fit the rest of it still and for that much they should have anyways..