$800 Motegi Rims DESTROYED.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SixFeetUnd3r, Sep 26, 2008.

1. http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o170/sk8acory/GetAttachmentaspx3.jpg
    [​IMG]

was drivin thru minneapolis on the way to pick up my girl when some fucking idiot drove around the wrong side of the cones in a construction street and force me to swerve into a lane - which WAS NOT EVEN BLOCKED OFF WITH ANYTHING (((NOT EVEN FUCKING CONES!!)) -
    and over TWO 4' by 3' x 5" deep squares, causing all 4 tires to blow, and scraped 3 rims, and destroyed 1.

im callin every construction company possible and im going to check the area every single day until i can find the manager of the construction and get every cent paid for or theyre gettin a baseball bat to the dome

end of my shitty night that holds a story

( P.S TWO MONTHS AGO DURING A MINI FLOOD MY COLD AIR INTAKE SUCKED UP WATER AND BLEW THE MOTOR -$900 MORE WHICH WAS JUST REPLACED A MONTH AGO)

LIFE IS GREAT GUYS, but after watching "The pursuit of happiness" in my class last week im not even trippin i got hope that somethin good will eventually happen it has to

2. ahahaha I second that.

Dude, I understand your loss. That sucks. Wanna hear what sucks more? My dad was driving one day, and curb rashed his $4500 360 forged rims. Now that's a bad day. Be lucky its only 800. Still sorry for your loss.

Edit: I just read it again, and you have a decent chance to get some money back for those rims, seeing as it was caused by construction.

3. That will be hard to get money, I know for pot holes (at least here in Michigan) if they do any damage to your care your completely screwed and i think pot hole insurance is ridiculous expensive. GL tho, depening how fast you were going i would of clipped that fucker and sued his ass do enough damage to get his ass pulled over and exchange insurance or sure his ass to hell and back! GL!!

4. I remember a couple of years ago I dipped into a pothole and bent my wheel which caused a flat. I couldn't BELIEVE a stock Mazda 3 wheel cost nearly $500!!!!!!! I was like WTF is this!?

Too bad that happened to you! I know what it feels like to mess up a wheel :cry:

5. my srt-4 sucked water through a CAI. it came off the next day

6. in minneapolis, drive over you!

that sucks though, i hope you get some money

7. ..Why would you spend that much on rims? I could understand if they helped the performance of the car, but they dont.

....you could get mad weed for 4500$.....

8. Don't people ever put the rubber plugs in the filters when it starts to rain?

Or at least have a short ram on hand.

9. your better off those wheels are cheaper, ugly, and multilug

10. I would never buy expansive rims.
    I'm a terrible driver, I scrape mine against the curb all the time.

11. take a baseball bat to the construction companies dome? your the one that drove over there if anything go after the moron that made u swerve over there