1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

800+ AND top10. whatta day...

Discussion in 'General' started by Zylark, Aug 1, 2003.

1. busted 800 and got onto todays top ten. not bad for a days wo... chillin'

1 Digit
    [38]
    2 obliviot
    [36]
    3 cowofsteel
    [25]
    4 Bud Head
    [23]
    5 Zylark
    [21]
    6 Kind_Of_Bongish
    [20]
    7 mslegallyblonde
    [19]
    8 420 Shade
    [19]
    9 hippie john
    [19]
    10 bubblegum_man20
    [17]

as usual digit holds the top-notch place. does he ever take a break from the city mewonders :)

ah, peace. i'll be here all night...

2. hell yea number 3!!! I'm a God! At least when I kill off Digit and Obliv I will be :smoking:

3. need a sniper rifle. i got one that is only slightly used in bf1942. very accurate :D

4. If were gonna go bf1942, ima go with the desert combat mod sniper rifle, what can i say, its just that much cooler!

but really, i want a lightning gun.

5. oo that's okay, cause you're already dead... lol

[​IMG]

6. ooo i loss!!!!!! HAND-CUFF ME AND TAKE ME AWAY! woho!

7. ah, yes the 50cal US army sniper rifle. you can shoot straight through the engine block of a truck at 3 clicks distance. my weapon of choice in both Delta Force and Op: Flashpoint.

8. all i've ever shooted with is an airgun (beebeegun) at cans. i ditched the military seeing as i'm a pacifist, but still i know a hellofalot about military hardware. especially the ww2 vintage stuff. i just find it, um, interesting. especially aircraft, and tanks. not to forget AA, AAA, AT and artillery guns. oh, and recoilless rifles, stalin organs. and small arms. from the colt .45 to the mg42. and the funnies, such as the german remote controlled tank/demo-charge goliath (now if that is not a misnomer in namecalling, it's so tiny :) )

and of all these things, what i like the most is german aircrafts of the era. especially the FW190. the highpoint of propeller powered flying machines. some might claim the mustang (P41) was a bit better, but that is crap. in a dogfight situation anyways. the FW190 only had one drawback, fuel capacity.

but then again i'm a ww2 nut...

edit: back on topic...

1 obliviot
    [40]
    2 Zylark
    [34]
    3 cowofsteel
    [32]
    4 420 Shade
    [27]
    5 Digit
    [26]
    6 AlphaOmega
    [23]
    7 ZIA
    [21]
    8 hippie john
    [19]
    9 Unknown
    [18]
    10 hailChickenWing
    [18]

just passed you there cowofsteel :D even digit went down in a blaze. now i'm putting my sights on obliviot, muhahaha

9. nooooo!!!! how can it beeee!!!! .... o wait i'm still in 3rd, and zylark you'll be easy to pick off since all you've ever shot is a bebe gun! lol, obliv though, well i just have to wait for another video confrence.

10. yeah i take breaks. :p
    i gotta sleep sometime right? and i slow my post count down to less than one ever three hours when i'm chattin to moonlighthigh.... so... that takes up alotta my time.

1 Digit
    [35]
    2 Zylark
    [35]
    3 THC101
    [33]
    4 obliviot
    [32]
    5 Kind_Of_Bongish
    [30]
    6 Bud Head
    [23]
    7 AlphaOmega
    [21]
    8 420 Shade
    [20]
    9 hippie john
    [20]
    10 cowofsteel
    [20]

just been on a posting spree tho.

i'm sure there have been many days these past few weeks that my name hasnt even made it onto the top 10.

11. ahhhh 10 must post!!!!!

12. as per 0608 (gmt+1)

1 Digit
    [51]
    2 obliviot
    [42]
    3 THC101
    [30]
    4 Kind_Of_Bongish
    [25]
    5 Zylark
    [22]
    6 gravy
    [19]
    7 smokin&tokin
    [15]
    8 hippie john
    [14]
    9 mslegallyblonde
    [13]
    10 critter
    [13]

i'm only 3 posts behind kob. you are in my scope centered on the crosshairs :)

and we need a lighning storm in the orkneys soon :)

Grasscity Deals Near You