Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$80 for half OZ of beasters/dank?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by WEEirDo, May 1, 2009.

1. #1 WEEirDo, May 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2009
    Okay, I normally only can get mids, but I got my cousin into smoking and wouldnt you know it, one of his friends has a connection for good ass weed.

Like a couple weeks ago, I went to my cousins and we bought our first pieces together, he just started smoking and I finally wanted my own. Anyway, we call his friend who smokes and he hooks us up to this one guy, we planned on getting a quarter, but he only had like a gram or two left. So we got that, he said $15 for it, but he said he'd sell it for $10 since it was the last of what he had, so that was cool, we smoked it and that shit is beast. It was pre-grinded so I couldnt tell if it was beasters or dank, but it smoked like a mofo and smelled potent.

Anyway, now, my friend and my cousin want to buy some, $40 each for $80 worth, now I called my cousins friend and he told me he we could get a half OZ for $80 of the same stuff, now, to me that seems cheap as fuck for chronic.

I havnt talked to the dealer personally, but hes just some kid that graduated high school last year, and hes known my cousins friend for a while apparently, so that sorta helps with trust.

Does this sound to good to be true or is this price about right? To me I thought wed get a quarter for $80.

Pictures on page 3 ( or click here )

2. It is probably just high quality mids...those can get u blasted almost feeling like you smoked some dank

3. pre-grinded weed = suspicious as FUCK but for those prices if it got you really high then who cares???

4. stupid thread

5. When i used to buy beast it was 10 a g, 70, a q, 130 a half, 240 for the whole. But my friends thought i was bsing because they paid 90 to 100 for a q. But if you know the right people and by that i mean grower or someone that knows them really well, then you might get a half for that. but otherwise no.

6. Sounds good....you'll know if its worth it once you buy it.

7. 70 1/4 for beaster?? Goddamn homie, that is too much money. I'm in upstate ny and would never pay more than 55 for a 1/4 of beaster and that's if it changed hands.

8. Bottom of hte bag is what we call shake, buddy.

Isn't this the seasoned tokers forum though? You just bought your first bowl a few weeks ago..

But yeah its a decent deal. Thats about what we pay here for a half of mids, so regardless you aren't loosing out on much.

If the bag is mostly nugs, buy it. Although if there is shake, check it for seeds. If there is any, its mids and you should call the kid out on it.

9. Doesn't really matter if its dank, or just high mids if it blows your mind.

If you know good weed from bad weed, and you think this is good, then yeah, it's a very good deal.

10. Youv got 18 posts..mayb post something worth while before you call other threads stupid.

11. The 10 sac I bought did have seeds in it. It was just green as fuck, and the high mids ive gotten before really didnt look like it, so Im guessing its prolly low beasters.

Sorry for posting in the Vets thread, I thought you ask vets here about stuff :confused: Ill just post Q's like this in the Apprentice Tokers next time ;)

12. Unless you live in Canada, you won't get Beasters for $80 a half (it's actually probably cheaper there)... anyways $80 is steep for a half of mids (even 'good' mids) - you should get it for AT LEAST $60.

13. #13 WEEirDo, May 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2009
    Ill try and post some pictures of it tomorrow, Im not actually buying it, my cousin and friend are. So worst case scenario each get ripped off $10. Im also trying to convince my cousin to buy a scale to weigh it, b/c if the shit is like 2 grams light and its high mids then I just wont give him any more buisness b/c everyone I know is getting tired of shitty mids around here. and if he fucks me over Ill just give someone else good buisness.

Its definitely High mids according to GC, "High mids: Almost no crystallization, expect a flat dark green color. Un-shiny."

The last stuff I bought from him was green as fuck, like grass, and had a potent smell to it compared to regs.

14. Some of the posts arent really suitable in Apprentice tokers.

15. What do you mean?

Also about the subject, I know he grows this weed, and from Ive read, hydro grown with soil is apparently really green. Now Im anxious to get the pix now to see what it is.

16. Just some general posts about weed dont really have a noobish part to them. But its more about just smoking in general than some stuff youd say in seasoned tokers. Like, if recreational had a part to put threads like seasoned is. Instead of having 3 subsections and no main section.

17. depens where you liver man

18. yes...where you liver...

19. You definatly dont sound seasoned to me. But to ask a seasoned toker... I believe it sounds like a rip to sell someone a half of some mids for rediculous price.

20. Mayb see if you can smell it or something first.