Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

80 and 1/8th

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by pyro818, Nov 24, 2007.

1. well my homie that has a connect from a dispensery hit me up and tells me he got me an 1/8th. he doesnt smoke but he told me he got it cuz he remembered i smoked. he got it for 80 bucks and its of the strain "PURPLE SNOW" definetly dank, stanked up my room already, and its covered in hairs and crystals. i don't have the money but he told me it was cool to pay him whenever i had it. i could get kush around here for 50 an 1/8th (i know expensive to some of you but hey its southern cali) but i got it cuz he had already gotten it and felt kinda bad. i mean that shit is definetly dank (best that i've seen besides what you guys have posted up here) but i mean for 20 bucks more i could have gotten a quart of chronic. next time for sure ima tell him to get me some $50 dollar shit but for now this is the most i've payed for an 8/th. at least its dank right? idk i just felt i had to get it cuz he doesn't smoke and he doesn't really know about bud to but ill tell him next time what do u guys think? ill put some pics up later.

2. Hey dude,

if it's as good as you're saying, and since you're allready in the hole for $80, id let it go! The danker, the less youll have to smoke to get the same effects. Toke on Broha!

3. I would never pay that much unless it was the fireist, stickiest, skunkiest bud ever. If you got the cash go for it. Most people are probably gunna hate on the price but i've been there. My friend had the best kush I've ever seen and he wouldn't sell it. I ended up getting 2.5 for 50 and never thought twice about it, i would buy it again if I could.

4. I personally probably wouldn't pay that much unless it looked like it had snowed all over the buds LITERALLY, no offense but your friend is an idiot, i mean if he got it for you as a gift, and it cost him $80 then fair, but he bought it without asking you first and is now expecting you to pay him back, i mean if you are happy with it then fair enough, im sure its good bud, but in my eyes there is probably no bud in existence worth that much, i can get a quarter of headies for that much, maybe not quite as dank as this, but it deffinatly wouldn't take me double the amount to get me high, and if you can get chronic yourself its really not worth it, but, there is something very nice about one hit quit stuff, so deffinatly enjoy yourself

5. Honestly, in southern cali that price isnt even that outlandish. Generally cannabis clubs charge about 50-60 an eighth of good weed. Better weed can go way up in price. If this was from a club, and it cost 80 bucks, trust me, this is some dank shit. Every once in a while me and my buddies pick up a $70 1/8th and split it and its always bomb shit.

6. I usually pay like 55/60 for an 8th of sticky around here. But I've payed like 75 for high-times quality weed. If it's that much more of a difference than that dro' your talkin' about for 50 n 8th then I would go for it. But ONLY if it's worth the extra 30, that's lil steep. If that 50 n 8th shit's gettin' you just as high you might as well go with that.

My point being you should get exactly what you pay for, even though weed is way too damn expensive in the first place.

7. I understand your reasoning for feeling like you had to buy the bud. I'm kinda anxious to see what this bud looks like. :smoking:

8. in so cal i get 1/8ths for 20 from a club but hey thats me i guess. but ive paid 100 for an 1/8th once it was orgasmic

9. what the fuck? where can you get club 1/8ths for 20 bucks? I live in so cal as well and all the clubs around me sell 1/8ths for 50~60 dollars depending on quality and strain.

10. Anyone know wat the cheapest dispenaries are?

I got about 4 walking distance from me but Id like to know who offers the best prices as well as strain variety.

11. So Cal did you say... ? Yeah you should be gettin Purple Snow our any other strain you want for under 300 bones a zip.

12. yes that shit is bomb fucking ya super bomb! 2 big hits AND I WAS FUCKING BLOWN. one bowl got like me and my cousin and her boyfriend fucking faded! that shit was last nght but right now i took some hits and looked at it under a fucking light and that shit is covered with trichs! i was gonna take some pics but the cameras dead. ill try to post up by tonigh!

ps. it was well worth the money :D