$80 a G.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Nash92, Nov 20, 2011.

1. $80 for 2 bowls, come the fuck on.

2. For 80$ a gram, yeah, well, fuck that. I'll stick to 11 grams for 80.

3. for 80 bucks a g it should carry me home, make me perogies, and then carry me to bed and rock me to sleep :cool:

4. Fuhh, for 8o a g I should be gettn my salad tossed.

5. Sounds like a few gay dudes,like fat shaggy guys,lol..

6. Maybe it was laced, you said you got really high off of it, and you got it from a sketchy dude on a bike...

Sounds fishy

7. For 80 a g, it better self replicate and give me 8 more grams.

8. for 80 a g it better be comming straight out of god's snatch

9. Like I said before, for $80 it better be fishscale

10. A g for 80 dollars? shit I better at least get inducted to Illuminati

11. i wouldn't pay 80$ a g even if it was grown by god and laced with religion

12. [quote name='"smokinbuyer"']i wouldn't pay 80$ a g even if it was grown by god and laced with religion[/quote]

What if smoking it enlightened you to all religious mysteries?

Still not worth 80 fuckin bucks

13. [quote name='"hiimhi"']For 80$ a gram, yeah, well, fuck that. I'll stick to 11 grams for 80.[/quote]

must be some schwag 80 for 11 g's...costs like 100-110 to get 7 g's

14. i wouldnt even pay that for coke

15. for 80$ a gram tht shit better pay my court fees

16. [quote name='"mjconnoisseur"']for 80$ a gram tht shit better pay my court fees[/quote]

All I can say is, you better not get caught with anything that's 80 a g

17. Here in the south, the most ive seen is a gram of hash go for 45. Shit, my connect be rippin people the fuck off, because he gives it to me for 25/g. Wonder how much he pays for it.

18. oops let me try again

For 80$ a G that shit better get me laid 8 times

19. [quote name='"Badfish29"']For 80$ a G, Methodman himself better be smoking it with me.[/quote]

Greatest one said so far

20. [quote name='"2FootBong"']lol, most expensive ive heard of is 40 for a g. it was legit though, theres a guy who lives a few towns over who gets extremely dank bud and dips it in hash oil and then rolls it in kief. ive never had it, didnt wana spend 40 on a g, but my old dealer was telling me that 1 hit was enough to get him totally baked, which is saying something because it usually takes him 2 blunts to get high.[/quote]

Greatest dealer ever