8 yr old girl stalks my dog HELP!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SativaBreather, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Trap her in a shipping crate and send her to siberia or sumshit

2. Lock the door and stop answering it.

3. [quote name='"smoking515"']Charge her 5 bucks a hour to play with it make mad dough$$$cha ching$$$[/quote]

Weed $$$ yeuhhhh

4. [quote name='"alexandro420"']

Ummm yeah. Immigrant kids tend to pick up the language super fast. Much faster than the parents. You would be surprised how much information their little brains can learn so quickly.[/quote]

Well immigrant parents should makevan attempt to grasp the language also, you should be able to communicate with them that their kid is coming to your house and you'd like it to stop. IMO

5. I agree with H4. If you live in the country, attempt to learn the damn language. If I went to Mexico or anywhere for the matter, they'd expect me to learn. So learn or GTFO!

6. Lock your door ffs. Talk to the girl and ask why she likes the dog so much? She seems really lonely. Who goes over to another persons house every day to play with someone elses dog? She needs a friend take her in as your own dude.. Not like a weird way but spend time with the girl. Shes 8.. :( This is really sad to me. She just wants a FRANND haha

7. Dude English is the hardest language to learn if you dont grow up with it/learn at an early age. If foreign people can understand basic communication that's good enough for me

8. C'mon man, the options to end this problem are limitless.
    Personally, I'd get a mask, and matching one for dog, and right when she knocks/kicks jump out with a mask and scare the dogsshit out of her lmao

9. Shit.. If worst comes to worst just draw out pictures.. Little girl.. Arrow to your house.. Draw your dog.. Draw an X through it..

10. Just give her some candy when your about to smoke to get her away or set a time for her to play with your dog.

11. #91 PeruvianDank, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    Why dont you charge her money to play with your dog on a hourly rate? That way the dog can pay its own food and other costs.

p.s. be careful with her family. They are Lithuanians. That is like, almost Russian or some shit like that.

12. tell her parents or just dont answer the door eventually she will go away

13. No other choice but to bomb Lithuania...

14. ^ haha, suggestion from the peace swastika.

15. [quote name='"TheCrunge"']No other choice but to bomb Lithuania...[/quote]

Loled

16. [quote name='"H4Boxer"']^ haha, suggestion from the peace swastika.[/quote]

Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do!

17. why is everyone making this so complicated lol. say NO

18. Rubber bullets

19. Tear gas their house, and bring a pellet gun of your choice, just in case

20. Start barking at her when she opens the door, and when she runs down the street screaming chase her, whilst shouting "Hey, thought you wanted to see a dog! Didn't you want to see a dog!?"

For some reason I imagined it being said with Randy Marsh's voice and it cracked me up hahahahaha