8 yr old girl stalks my dog HELP!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SativaBreather, Aug 6, 2012.

1. I believe it.

2. throw a bucket of water out the window over her

3. SativaBreather make sure your home insurance covers fire damage. Those Lithuanians don't fuck around.

4. :cry: OH GOD NO

5. Or have her sit in some dog shit. Once she goes home and her parents see that (maybe a few times), they'll automatically try keeping her away from your dog.

6. Oh noo, never :p Doesn't sound like this chitlin!!:rolleyes: lol

[​IMG]

7. Chop her up and hide her body in the floor boards.

8. You can always train your dog to be a fighter.. I'm sure she wouldn't keep coming back if you went miichael vick.

9. #49 cball, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012
    send her home with a puppy from the dog pound...

puppies love little girls.

[​IMG]

10. Lol this thread. Just ignore her. Be like wrong house!

11. [quote name='"stonerchick1990"']throw a bucket of water out the window over her[/quote]

This will solve your problem

12. My check-list for tommorow:
    Fake moustache
    Sombrero
    aviators

WRONG HOUSE BIATCHHHHHH xD

13. Haha good luck

14. the only answer....you must kill her.

15. hahahah this threads hilarious.. dude just walk out there and tell her "You can't come to my house like this everyday and ask to see our dog. its not polite and you don't live here... Come by on fridays and I'll let you see the dog for a bit but u need to stop coming by every day" just talk to the kid and be an adult.. if she keeps coming to the door go to the adults house and just say "NO KID, NOOOOOOOO KID ANYMORE! NO CHILD.. NO NO NO! BAD! *knock on theyre door to show an example and say* YOU KID NO NO!" then walk away.. they should know the word "kid" or "child" and "no" they will figure it out and if not.. call the cops and tell them the little girl isn't being watched by her parents and shes causing a disturbance. its not the kids fault but the parents fault.

16. My neighbor's spawn has done this to me. I trust the dogs, not the kid. Rotten little thing. I just grab his arm and drag him home, knock on the door and shove him in. This method keeps him away for about a week to ten days.

17. [quote name='"SativaBreather"']

My check-list for tommorow:
    Fake moustache
    Sombrero
    aviators

WRONG HOUSE BIATCHHHHHH xD[/quote]

Lol get it on video. Must have Mexican accent.

18. [quote name='"Streetsaint"']

lol a dog can get in a lottttt of trouble given 20 ft lol[/quote]

for some reason this made me crack up haha

19. Theres these annoying kids that come around and have bothered us before what you do generally is yell at them to go back home but sound angry at them and also sometimes if you can spot them coming youcan sneak around the house and turn on the hose and spray them with it when they get to your door. creepy little kids would just come up and in and stare and shit

20. Subbed just to know how OP gets rid of the kid :D