8 yr old girl stalks my dog HELP!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SativaBreather, Aug 6, 2012.

1. xD thats a good one!

2. Yes. The dog requires piss as soon as possible!

3. Answer the door naked

4. i hate little kids like that the best thig to do sine her parents cant do anything is to just completely ignore her

5. [quote name='"SativaBreather"']my mum has seen the parents and i think they throw her out of the house cause there having a baby and they don't want her there, but they are Lithuanian and the dad can't speak English neither can the mum...[/quote]

The mom and dad can't speak any English but the 8 year old can?

6. Lead her into the basement and lock the door...(not with you down there just her)

and simply forget that you did it

problem solved

7. yeah, the girl goes to an English school, she can also speak Lithuanian and English but the parents only speak Lithuanian.... which is annoying :(

8. [quote name='"Omega369"']Answer the door naked[/quote]

This is funny as heck! Lol

9. Tell her she can take the dog on a walk a couple days a week (just around the block or somethin)..

10. Maybe discuss to her parents, that she really wants a dog. Explain what's happening. As I see it, you got two options on how to do so. If you have an iPod: get a language translator app; or you could use the daughter as a translator. I'm sure she would like the help getting her own dog.
    Good luck, bro

11. my dog is a 74 pound golden retriever, who likes squirrels and birds... i think the girl will be taken for a walk

12. [quote name='"SativaBreather"']

my dog is a 74 pound golden retriever, who likes squirrels and birds... i think the girl will be taken for a walk[/quote]

Oh, thought it was a little dog. Nvm then lol.

13. Even if you do not have an ipod, this does Lithuanian translations-

Bing Translator

Tell them she wants a puppy of her own!

Granny

14. He might be able to convince them to get her a dog but there's no way he'll convince them to get her a new Granny.

15. The neighbor kids love playing with my puggle...they've knocked often, it certainly isn't every day...so I just started leaving him outside tied to the door with a 20 ft cable.

16. Let the little girl be, I'm sure your dog likes the attention too. Just tell her a certain time she can come over and leave your dog in the backyard so the girl can just go to your backyard without barging into your house to ask if she can play with your dog. Either way you shouldn't be to hard on her especially if her parents are making her leave her house.

17. I disagree. Punt her :p

18. lol a dog can get in a lottttt of trouble given 20 ft lol

19. my dog is scared of her, normally when someone knocks she's all happy and shit but when this girl comes she is shit scared she runs up the stairs and shakes, obviously she knows it here because of dogs hearing is 10x better than ours!

20. #40 Ẅest Čoast, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012
    [​IMG]