8 Years

Discussion in 'General' started by Eric111E, Aug 23, 2014.

1. I would have never thought I'd still be coming on this website after over 8 years. I've been a moderator, a poster and now a lurker. But the point is I'm still here

2. I'm sure everyone is glad you're still here Eric. I've also been coming to this site for growing resources for about 6 or 7 years. I just recently joined last year and I'm still trying to sign in everyday and post. I've been a member to a lot of forums and this is by far the best one I have been a member too. Even if you don't want to talk about marijuana everyday, you can still find interesting posts in other sections of the message boards. I'm happy to be here and I'm happy you're still here after 8 long years! Good luck and keep posting for another 8 years!

3. Eric E... I don't want to post specifics too much but I might know you especially reading some of your post history. You in central Cali?

Sent from my LGLS990 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. you were a cool ass moderator! 

5. Central FL

6. You gave me my first ever warning on November 30, 2011. 

I posted a wikipedia link to something anal related 

If anyone was gonna warn me I'm glad it was you

7. Haha thanks buddy. I used to be a real fuckin asshole

8. I have never heard of you, and didn't know you used to be a mod. I'm not trying to be a dick, just noticing how oblivious I am

[​IMG]