Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

8 years of resin... WTF??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by joeypsp, May 19, 2009.

1. #1 joeypsp, May 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2009
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbeLAi-cgdU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbeLAi-cgdU[/ame]

for real this shit looks nasty, i scrape my pipe/whatever almost after every use, so ive never been one to collect alot of resin.

so, my fellow blades... whats the most resin you've ever collected at once?:)

2. I clean my piece inbetween pickups. Like yesterday I smoked the last of my 1/4 so tonight I cleaned my piece and tomorrow I'm picking up another 1/4.

I'd say the most resin I have collected from one cleaning is MAYBE 1.2g.

3. Thats insane. The most resin I've ever gotten out of one of my pipes is maybe .3-.5, they get cleaned regularly.

4. well I had prob. bout 1/8 of black and really small parts of green resin shit that I would have smoked if it didnt all fall out

5. i dunno maybe a couple weeks worth. that's about all my husband can handle before he powercleans them. but we don't collect resin anymore because its nasty so we've been doing a regular hot water / scrape maintenance to the piece regularly.

6. How the hell could he even use the bong for 8 years without cleaning it...all that resin must have clogged it the fuck up.

Regardless...I wouldn't mind having that much resin...I'd smoke it. :eek:

7. the thc in most of it is prolly inactive due to so many years going by, one would think.

8. gross, I like to change the water and rinse it out with every usage, but it'll get an acetone cleaning about every 2 weeks.

9. if he didn't clean that for 8 years there has to be some mold in there.

10. that is cool

11. the 8 years must be a lie, I've cleaned just my spoon before after a few months and gotten around a ping pong ball size of rezin. Never letting that happen again.

12. I guess some of that really is resin. But I'd be willing to bet its mostly ashes and that black shit the lighter produces. Probably would get you high, but taste like crap, and horrible on the lungs. I would toss it and put some bud in the bowl. Nasty to smoke from an uncleaned pipe for eight years. IMO

13. Downstem resin isn't really resin... I can gaurentee that over half of that is just ash covered in sticky shit, a large percentage of which is watet from percolating.

It'll loose mad weight once it dries and still be shit resin afterwards cause of all the ash.

EDIT: i just thought about how funny the words "shitty resin" are... like you can have non-shitty resin :p

14. so hes gonna smoke that all back through the same nasty ass bong?

idc if you think im a bitch i will not smoke resin nor should anyone. Its just as bad as picking cig butts off the ground and smoking them

15. shit ill smoke resin has a nasty stale taste but it gets you high if not then your smoking poop weed out of it ....... different buzz than smoking bud Imo.. Ps.. noone is to good to smoke resin =)

16. Resin is usually alright to me.. I smoke cigarettes, so the health aspect and how dirty it is really doesn't bother me. I can totally understand why alot of people don't like it, but if it's all I've got, I'll smoke a bowl of resin. Anymore than that and it gets pretty grimey in my mouth. I get a way more physical buzz from Resin and I can't figure out why, but I enjoy it nontheless. Not too bad.

The most I've ever collected at one time was 1.2g. Scraped my pipe and 3 of my girlfriend's peices. We ended up selling it to a friend who offered $10 for it, because he was "trying something out," but never told us what.. but either way, $10 and I didn't have to rip anyone off.

17. When my pipe broke there was a chunk in the corner of the bowl that weighed ~3.5g. It must had been collecting for years. Needless to say I was amazed.

18. I know that guy, I'm 99.99% sure of it. He has the same EXACT voice.

19. lets all pretend that Penn didn't just sound like a stalker ....

20. I've never actually collected that shit but I went almost 9 months before I cleaned my first piece. I had been using it 3 times a day on average so needless to say it was a bit dirty. We boiled it then cleaned it with salt and alcohol it was good as new.