8 weeks into flowering and tips are growing some strange growth.... Male Flowers??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by orgasmicscreen, Oct 3, 2010.

1. This is my first time growing but I have done some good reserch and have done pretty well for my first time. I am very close to harvesting my plants but am hesitant to pull them because I feel it may be too early. BUT...a friend of mine pointed out some strange groth on top of my buds and said they may be some male flowering characteristics. They are these short, fat, round curly leaves. they are really light green. I've heared it could be flower stress??? please give me some pointers and I can post some pics If I need too. Got a really nice scrog going so you guys may want to see it anyway. Thanks

2. I'll need pictures to tell, but if the plants are growing and the flowers stay small, it could have stressed too much and turned into a hermaphrodite. Another theory without seeing it is that it could be rootbound, which means the plants roots form a thick ring around the bottom of the pot and the plant can't grow properly. But I agree with the above poster, pictures would be greatly appreciated.