8 Strain / 600 watt / 3x3 Ebb & Flow / Tent

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by skinnyk, Jul 15, 2011.

1. #1 skinnyk, Jul 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2011
    Hey all,
    I am currently finishing up my first serious grow. Soil grow, growing GHS Cheese with Gen Hydro nutes. I've done some rough calculations and it should be at least 8oz. So while that grow comes to a close it's time for a new one :)

My soil scrog was not enough to satisfy my green thumb so I am stepping it up to a hydro grow (although I want to do an all organic soil grow next).

My Setup
    • Secret Jardin DR120 II Grow Tent
    • 600w MH / 600w HPS Bulbs
    • Lumatek Switchable Ballast
    • Air Cooled Reflector w/ Glass Cage
    • Carbon Filter
    • 6" Inline Fan
    • 3'x3' Ebb & Flow Setup
    • 60L Reservoir

For this grow I am switching from General Hydroponics FloraMicro/Gro/Bloom series to an Advanced Nutrients lineup. I personally did not feel satisfied with GH nutes but I did not use anything besides those three products, so I am changing it up a little.

My Nutrients
    • Sensi Grow A+B
    • Sensi Bloom A+B
    • B-52
    • Voodoo Juice
    • Big Bud
    • Bud Candy
    • Piranha
    • Tarantula
    • Overdrive

Next up... the seeds! :smoking:
    • Tangerine Dream (F)
    • Strawberry Haze (F)
    • Hawaiin Snow (F)
    • Jack Herer (F)
    • White Widow (F)
    • Industrial Plant (F)
    • Super Silver (F)
    • Unknown Bagseed Kush (R)

I plan on growing my babies using a 600w MH bulb until they are 10" high then throw them into flowering using a 600w HPS. I have a 60L reservoir but I'm going to measure nutrients for a 55L reservoir to be safer. I'll up the strength of the nutes if all is going well.

I've attached pictures of my setup for you to see. Advice, criticism and encouragement wanted please! :smoke:

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      628.4 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      453.7 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      287 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      446.7 KB
      Views:
    • 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      795 KB
      Views:
    • 6.png
      6.png
      File size:
      335.3 KB
      Views:
    • 7.png
      7.png
      File size:
      534 KB
      Views:
    • 8.png
      8.png
      File size:
      911.3 KB
      Views:
    • 9.png
      9.png
      File size:
      525.2 KB
      Views:
  2. I bought my seeds from Attitude Seed Bank and within 48 hrs I have 6 of 8 planted into 1" rockwool cubes. I'm waiting for the Uknown Bagseed Kush and Hawaiin Snow to crack open.

I'm going to foliar spray a very mild solution of B-52 once the seedlings have 4 nodes of "true" leaves and begin administering nutrients in the reservoir. Once they have root tips showing out of the cube I am transplanting them into 4" rockwool cubes.

Attached Files:

3. you can doo eeet :D looks sexy

4. Day 3

I awoke this morning to find Jack and White Widow have popped out of their cubes, anxiously waiting on the rest. These are some high quality seeds. They've cracked open and grown very fast, really impressed so far with my purchase.

5. Nice. Almost the exact same nutes as me. Except i have the connoisseur instead of sensi bloom. And you're also growing out a few strains i'm interested in. Good luck!

6. Thanks bud. Nice that you got the connoisseur nutes! I wanted to get those buuut I'm still fairly new, maybe sometime down the road, nutes are expensive! All of the plants are now popping out of their rockwool cubes except 1 or 2, been an excellent start so far! :smoke: