8 plants not enough space, What should i do.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by CODinmybones, May 16, 2011.

1. I can't read thewhole thread now, BUT....if it hasn't been said, measure the PH of the water going into the plant. RUNOFF is a funtion of water going in AND whats in the soil.

2. Quick update!!!!! pictures
    Refer to my earlier post to see the plant progression.

PLANT 1
    Tallest

Attached Files:

3. Plant two,

I really stunted its growth when I super croped it 1 week into flowering.

Attached Files:

4. Do you trim off the fan leaves. Mine have alot of branches and leaves compared to those

5. they started to turn yellow and i just decided to trim, They need to be done by a week because i gotta mov!

6. Plant 2 is pretty darn close to done

7. #67 MysticSnow, Jul 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2011
    I'm still a newb but I was told trimming always slows them down cause the have to heal.

Hows the smell. Are you seeing heavy trichomes?

Nevermind.lol phone app finally loaded the pic. I see them. Can't tellnif they are milky or showing color though. Good luck getting them to finish. They don't look far off

Are you flushing already?

I'm halfway through my first grow with bagseed and just started a second set of autoflowers. Feel free to drop in and lay it on me. Link to my first journal is in my 1st post. Just started this one tonight.

forum.grasscity.com/indoor-marijuan...w-started-autoflower-strains-journal-2-a.html

8. Yea i started flushing about a week ago. They have to be don come the end of the month because i am moving.