8 plant closet RWDC [first grow]

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by txMadison, Mar 25, 2012.

1. #1 txMadison, Mar 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2012
    Afternoon fellas,
    I spent several months reading and planning and came up with a RDWC setup, I have plans for a custom method I haven't seen anywhere on the forums, if this grow works I plan to do it on my next, this is just your run of the mill RDWC though. I put together all the knowledge I've aquired from reading these forums, and applied some of my own thoughts to it, and got started.

I began germinating friday, and had visible taproots at 29 hours. I skipped using a propogation dome (I have my reasons), and here we are today at 46 hours, and all 8 plants are peeking out.

This is the room as it was at 29 hours when I moved the seeds into rockwool/hydroton:
    [​IMG]

The lights were all moved lower, this was literally directly after putting them in.

they are:
    Buddha Tahoe, Cotton Candy, Cotton Candy,
    Afghan Kush, Afghan Kush
    SSDH. white widow, OG Kush #18

At 46 hours (17 after moving to the buckets), they're all peeking out, this is the WW:
    [​IMG]

I plan to update regularly, and will do my best to answer questions if anyone happens to have any.

edit: yes I realized the title should say "RDWC" instead of "RWDC", if some mod wants to fix that, awesome, if not, my bad.

2. [​IMG]

Day 5. No problems or concerns as of yet.

3. How did this turn out??

4. guess not