8 Miles High

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by SkunkPatronus, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Hi all
    Have included this strain in smoke reports on strains from good companies before, but I think it deserves it's own slot.

8 Miles High by Mandala
    Did mine in organic soil of my own recipie. Added blood and fish meal at veg. Added seabird guano at transition, used liquid kelp in all of the water I used. Used a tablespoon of sul-po-mag in gallon of water about every other watering. I use liquid micronutrients as my ph down instead of the stuff in the bottle. It's acidic and it's stable and you don't need much.

Have gotten indica-sativa mix pheno's, more sativa to the look than the other.

The high is intense, a real creeper though. The kind where you either learn your intake and only smoke a known quantity, or totally overdo it because you're still hitting it when it starts to kick in. Takes about 10 minutes to kick in. Takes about 10 minutes for the ride up and you soar for about an hour at max elevation. Come down is in levels, and a smooth finish of being normal...no nap. Not buzzy, not couchlocked, not stoned, no confusion, no droooling, no tingling, no numbness. Just really really intensely cleanly high. A keeper.

2. Pictures? this is a fairly hard strain to find pictures of, sounds great.

3. I'm sorry, they's hanging from the ceiling. I'll take pics of the next ones that come in.

4. r they done wheres the pics?????????

5. :wave: I keep reading good reports on this so I had to get me some :D

I like Mandala anyway I've had Satori before and that was very nice. I don't really like running regs but Mandala is pro gear for fair money.

Great report, Im looking forward to trying some :smoke:

6. Yeah, but running regs has the benifit of being far less hermie prone, which is fantastic if you find a specific plant that you want to run many years of clones from. I've had a couple of clone runs on that were from plants grown from femmed seeds, ones that hermied, so the progeny(it's clones) were really hard to monitor and check daily and spray down with water to deactivate pollen daily...it's not a labour of love anymore, it becomes work. If you find a total keeper from reg stock, you have far less chance of the thing having a hermie gene that makes it a real chore to clone from... know what I mean? I guess time and space are considerations though. Femmed has a market share for a reason.
    I love Satori too, I like the inward crawl through the mind that I get with it. I get some very insightful thoughts on it, fun to paint and draw and make messes on. I like to do my stained glass work on it.

7. I used to run regs before and keep some mother for clones but I don't have a veg area with my new setup. I like to change strains often anyway so its been great running these femms again, I've never even seen a hermie and I've tried many strains from different breeders :)

I'll have to come up with a veggie area soon, the Mr Nice SSH is a little expensive so I will be finder a keeper or two. If the 8 miles high is as good as Im expecting then I'll probably keep that going for a while too :smoke:

8. I LOVE creeper strains. Nothing is better than a good creeper IMO. Makes for such a smooth ride.