8 leaf sets and starting to flower?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by smoke doubt, May 16, 2009.

1. I started around 15 plants at the beggining of April. They where in a good spot (in pots) where they got up 2 about the 6th leaf set. I had to go out of town and I moved them to a spot in the woods that I thought was getting good light or at least sufficient light. Well I got back and they wrent getting good light(I moved them obv) but 3 already showed there sex 1 male 2 females, but they are only on there 8th leaf set, they are small, and I went and planted them str8 into the ground, not the male. I guess I don`t have a direct question, this seems odd to me though. Any thoughts on why this happened, or advice or tips on what to do now. I`m guessing this means they`ll be small or am I wrong? I`m hoping now that they are in good sun they will grow to be bigger. Thanks as always for your time in reading this and any advice.

2. Are you sure they are not just pre flower's?

3. It may be I`m not exactly sure, its just at the very top few whitish hairs

4. Doubt, I had the same issue with a couple of mine. They were in pots and getting a lot of direct sun and when I transplanted em' to a slightly wooded area and they evidently aren't getting as much light now. A couple of males and 1 female went to flowering right away (they're small ~2-3 ft). I trashed the males and the lady is gonna produce but small. It's my first grow and I'm still learning. Been sampling the lady though:smoking:1 I think I have about 2-3 weeks until harvest for her. Check out my other recent posts for pics I just clipped to test:D Good luck.

5. My plants have also started to flower and they are only about 12-18" tall. I had started them inside also and moved most outside. I think they will continue to grow from what I have read in growers journals and guides. If not that's okay to as long as they produce big beautiful resin filled buds. :smoking:Happy gardening!