Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

8 gs of mids shake for 20?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokers, Aug 22, 2012.

1. My dealer can give me 8gs of mids shake on the scale for 20... good deal? I was tryna get buds rather than shake but my connect is at the bottom of his pound so it's all shake. you think its a good deal for florida?

2. was the pound of good weed or regs? if its the shake from good weed id say go for it.

3. Do it anyways, make cannabutter

4. Noot even bro its good mids. I have a stash of dank.. but I use my mids for blunts and for smoking people out.

5. oh my bad shoulda read the title haha. I mean $20 aint that much to drop, youll at least get 8 blunts out of it. price of weed is sorta inflated in florida too. personally, id cop it.

6. definitely.. go for it. If it's nasty shit then just make some edibles with it

7. Yes, its a slammin' deal. Do it immediately. I could find quarters of regs for like $35 but that, sir, is a good deal.

8. damn thats more then a quarter of shake , i say buy it. even if its shitty 8Gs ? you gotta get some type of high outta that lol

9. Hell yeah, i was over my dealers house one time smoking a blunt after buying a sack off him, and some other dude came in bought some shit and he sprinkled it with shake after weighing it. It was some shake from some bomb ass bud, same shit i bought, and he was complaining about getting rid of it. So I traded my sack for its worth in shake and then some plus some bud. Got like half an o for 60 bucks. Same amount I usually smoke got me just as high.

10. yeah its a good deal, quantity>quality deal but still a decent one.

11. damn, here in houston reggie goes for like 40-50 a oz

12. fuck yea, buy that bag now

13. cant really go wrong for 20 bucks man

14. personally i dont think anyone should waste there money or lungs on anything other than dank shit....... smoking mids and mursh and shit with seeds just isnt cool XD

15. yah man...shake or not buy that cheap bag!

16. [quote name='"kushswag"']personally i dont think anyone should waste there money or lungs on anything other than dank shit....... smoking mids and mursh and shit with seeds just isnt cool XD[/quote]

Typical snobbish answer. Some people enjoy being high and don't have lots of cash. Or, they have dank, but dont want to roll it up. Op, its a deal. You know all about them $30+ quarters. Lol.

17. [quote name='"theiceman447"']

Typical snobbish answer. Some people enjoy being high and don't have lots of cash. Or, they have dank, but dont want to roll it up. Op, its a deal. You know all about them $30+ quarters. Lol.[/quote]

mids is gross

18. Yeah take it, make edibles or smoke bunts or joints all day with em

19. [quote name='"who are you"']

mids is gross[/quote]

He's rolling blunts. And I've had fire mids that weren't harsh and didn't taste bad at all.