Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

8 grams of blue dream for 90$

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by KushSmokaa, Aug 19, 2011.

1. #1 KushSmokaa, Aug 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2011
    ok so my friend asked me to get him a half from my dealer, and hell give me some bud.

so we just got an O, i ended up throwing in 90 and someone else threw in 90 and we got q's and then my friend got the half he originally wanted.

he ended up giving me a dub for helping him, so now i have 8 grams and only payed 90 :smoke:

and thats in jersey! :yay:

Note: my camera phone pictures do not give this bud credit, hands down some of the dankest bud ive had around here. and im dissapointed how shitty my phone makes it look.

Attached Files:

2. Take it out of the jar lol

3. Agreed. Nice jar though:smoke:

4. parents are awake right now, smells to much ill post pics with it out of the jar within the hour :wave:

5. Yeah get some lights take it out of the jar and lets get some nice pics!

6. Pics of the bud outside the jar would be great, but it looks amazing even inside of the jar. Looking forward to more.

7. you got a hell of deal for jersey, lucky man.

8. sweet jar. i'm jealous

9. Nice sig bro shit looks trippy but then again I'm drunk

10. Oh sweet dankle

11. here the picture of the bud outside the jar, i have about 7.5 left cuz i smoked a little

i raised the brightness on my camera and i hope it looks better now, like i said these pictures do not give this bud the credit it deserves, let me know what you guys think :smoke:

Attached Files:

12. Thats a good deal you got. Stuffs all over Cali right now going for 35 an 1/8th.
    So Not bad at all.

great BD clones for $5 too.

13. bluddy blasphemy :(

14. yeah its definitely everywhere right now !