8-bit pixel paintings

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by MissyMayhem, Nov 18, 2010.

1. Hi :wave: First time posting in this corner of the forum. I'm new all around but let's get down to artsy business.

This is what I have been working on recently. I've always loved pixel art as well as my old school NES and Nintendo games. Below are a few paintings I did that join two nerdy things. One is a old school NES game controller and the other were a set of Rupee's from the video game series The Legend of Zelda.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Wow these are really good. I LOVE 'em especially because i grew up playing Zelda and so far it's still a great game to bake 'n play :D

3. Thank you!

Exactly, the only way I get through the water temple in Ocarina of Time is high. Sober and I would put my controller through the TV.

4. Hey those are really cool. It would be nice to have a whole set of pieces from a game to put on the wall.

5. I'm slowly working on that. I was thinking of doing the Hylian Shield next.

[​IMG]

But obviously there are plenty of other games to do. A Super Mario Brothers series would be fun.

6. Hai!! You know I like to watch painting. I love your paint. How I wish that I can do this also.. Make another one.. Super mario I love that game.. Visit this site also: charlestongalleries.org or charlestongallery.org.

7. Dude.

Zelda.

Fucking yes!