**8 Amazing Macro Shots of PH(x) HD HoneyComb,Largest Size They Make & InlineAC!!!!**

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by NorCalPiff, Nov 27, 2011.

1. I have a PHx Double Dome /w Splash Guard also.

The only time it chuggs.. is if i put ice in it.. and then melts and fills the top perc. But that happens.

If you fill the top perc all the way to the splash guard and then blow it fills its self perfectly. Chugg/Drag free :D

2. keep your money fool, I'll settle with the use of my shoulder

3. #83 NorCalPiff, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011
    funny joke! not even funny to joke about shit like that. at least at the end of the day i can guarantee i have 1. A Larger headstash than you 2. A Larger bank account than you 3. More bitches than you without having to smoke hoes out. I make beezys throw down.

i would love for you to have 4 failed shoulder surgeries.

On a more positive note, I will post my HiSi later, it's just a straight tube. Just a cheap 150$ solid bong. Nothing special. Also have a dope Zong brand SteamRoller I will post.

4. #84 Gotalighter?, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011
    Sorry i got to here,
    Op youre so caught up in youre shit xD
    PHX IS made of chinese glass (its assembled in america, glass comes from china, accept it and dont start repppin the dumb bitch who sold it to you) they overcharge( aka the thread where a guy spent 750 just on a phx honeycomb...just like youres) and dome percs are draggy as all hell, i owned several when iw as younger, than i realized how shitty they are and got a dwb and a sg piece :) and dirt ridge IS one of the most knowledgeable people about glass on these forums.

dont act like were jealous while you defend youre crap honestly, we just know better.

Also broke? im making 120k a year and i didnt get injured to do it...tell me im broke again please

5. You know what I'm about, sliding off, get my cock sucked, chilin out watching Scarface in the Hottub, watchu wanna bet when I pull it out, that you don't shout, every bullet gon go, in & out, who you know besides Kiss take a Piss in a bottle of Criss; then give it to a Modelin Bitch.

6. [quote name='"NorCalPiff"']

funny joke! not even funny to joke about shit like that. at least at the end of the day i can guarantee i have 1. A Larger headstash than you 2. A Larger bank account than you 3. More bitches than you without having to smoke hoes out. I make beezys throw down.

i would love for you to have 4 failed shoulder surgeries.

.[/quote]

First of all, you can't "guarantee" any of that. Someone reading this is probably way better off financially then you getting their dick sucked by five models while laughing at your stupidity and breaking phx bongs for fun.

To the second part, what kind of self centered asshole wishes their problems onto others ghat they don't even know?

Ive heard you brag about money, glass and weed. but my guess is you have zero friends and a shitty family relationship that grants you the necessity to socialize online.

7. I hate to be a dick but the only reason you're "rich" is because somebody rucked up a surgery on your arm. How much money do you think you would be making if that didn't happen? Yeaa

8. Im not rich, at all. I just have some money. I must go to class now though. Farewell.

9. So want us to cry about your shoulder just like your bad purchase? Not sure what your trying to do here daddys girl.

10. double honeycomb for the win nothing else attached. already too much diffusion

11. Love the bong man.. Personally I wouldn't spend much on glass because it's inevitable to break ... I like my 20 dollar china glass

12. At the end of the day I can guarantee that I can use my shoulder at the same time as not being a facetious cock about my shitty phx or talking about how "rich" I am living the handicapped life. I wouldn't consider someone that uses their medical card and malpractice money on a big "headstash" to impress bitches or whatever it is you do, deserving of a medical card anyway. You're a tool buddy, and I bet you think you're "hard" or some shit like that because you say things like "I make beezys throw down" or "More bitches without having to smoke hoes out", maybe if you tried treating women and other people with a little respect you would have to beg people to feel sorry for your failed surgeries or whatever. So enjoy your shitty overpriced china bong :rolleyes:

13. Maybe he needs a shoulder to cry on?

14. How much did you pay bro is it that much smoother than regular perk and Diffy

15. 540$ with a Case, 50$ ash-catcher(not the 1 pictured). i love it man. thank you.

16. Omg they must have seen you coming from a mile away. Hey wanna buy my used M.I.C ( made in china) piece? It's got a super hd 3d triplenut dome diffuser, the lady on the phone said its quality, only 400 bucks man trust her.
    She is ghetto and gets with phat bitches.

If only you read these forums a bit before buying... Cause whoever sold you that trolled you hardcore.

17. Thanks for making me spit water all over my computer.

ROFLCOPTER!!!

18. He has to be a troll >__>