**8 Amazing Macro Shots of PH(x) HD HoneyComb,Largest Size They Make & InlineAC!!!!**

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by NorCalPiff, Nov 27, 2011.

1. The girl at PH(x) said pretty much everything you just said, so no reason to "flame" this man. +rep to you brother. The kid that said that doesn't sound very cool, kind of like the snitch that everyone hates at school. "Your gonna get flamed dood!!"

2. I live with my mom & sister, & actually I have money a different way. I have had 4 failed shoulder surgeries & 1 of the surgeons made my right shoulder 50% paralyzed, so I got some money from that. Im in my 2nd year of college. Im probably gonna drop out though, I'm not going anywhere with it as no body I know is besides wasting money.

3. aLL thAt ii d0; n3v3r s33mS eNuFF 4 yOuu; yoUu donT wAnA LoS3 iiT aGaiiN, iM noT LiiKe them!! bAbEE wHeN u FiiNaLLy;LeArN To LoVe SomEBoDy,GuEss WhAtttttttt

ITS GONNA BE MAYYYYYYYY(ME)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Damn these threads blow up. At least they provide an interesting read. Sucks about the shoulder surgeries and malpractice.

Not trying to derail the thread even more but I wouldn't say that attending college across the board is a waste of money though...not sure if that's what you were saying, maybe I misinterpreted

5. #65 NorCalPiff, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011
    It is not a waste of money if you know your going to get a good paying job after. I am not sure if I am considering studying Law can be risky. Thanks dude about saying that about my shoulders bro, I appreciate that more than you imagine. It fuckin blows, I know everyone that reads this doesn't get it because its so fucked up. I would trade weed for good shoulders ANY day, totally fucked my life up. I have to wear a straight jacket to bed at night to prevent dislocations. I sort of have to live with my mom because my shoulders dislocate about 8 times a week. Its fucked up. I work a couple days a week typing at an office. I hope 1 day for an opening to become available full time & do that the rest of my life since thats all i CAN do physically. Only work 2-3 hours 2-3 days a week right now, just recently started.

6. Why thank you I do run shit thats for sure:)

7. Your fucking with us right?

Phx and hoss are mid range at best and pryex is a brand of borosilicate glass and I dont know of any bong brands who use pyrex.

8. #68 chronickatcher, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011
    [quote name='"NorCalPiff"']There is bairly any drag what so EVER. I promise you that. Way to many haters in the toking tools section. Shouldn't have even posted anything most of the people hating can't even afford hahahahah[/quote]

I'm pretty damn sure I already saw a thread about this bong made by you where there was so much negativity toward you that you ended up changing the title and first few posts to make it look like you spent less on it lol. Hopefully I'm wrong though, because that'd be kind of sad.

Damn, I have an 18mm rusty inline ac and love it, but yours probably doesn't function very well at that much of an angle.

And your stupid to assume what other people can and can't afford over the Internet.

Edit: read another page or so. Congratulations to you for bragging about money. I'm sure half the people on this site have substantially less money than you with WAAAYYYYY better glass, and intelligence, and attitude. Haha smh man, shaking.
    My.
    Head.
    And dabbing on my legal wax. Ya, im a cool cat with a cannabis card too.

• Like Like x 1

9. And I doubt you actually NEED your card. No worries though, when you go to get a renewal now you need A LOT of paperwork to actually show you have problems. Lots of people I know can't now.

10. #70 IzZ Tip C, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2011
    ^
    How the fuck do you know what he needs?
    The more you post the more you sound like an ignorant child...

Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

11. [quote name='"NorCalPiff"']

And I doubt you actually NEED your card. No worries though, when you go to get a renewal now you need A LOT of paperwork to actually show you have problems. Lots of people I know can't now.[/quote]

Lol.

Yet I read a post from you in here bragging about smoking a blunt, real medicinal way to use lol. No that's what a majority of idiot kids smoke because they think it's cool. I think your cool, is that enough? Your e pride is at max level. Take a bong hit out of your shitty hd and pat yourself on the back.

12. I guess phx is maybe part of my top 100 glass companies...

Phx is below average glass at top of the line prices.

13. This thread is full of lulz and delusions.

14. I have hit a phx hd with a single dome perc and in my opinion it had more drag than my liking.

15. This dude has to be the fucking top horse. He has the best bong in the world, and he's the only one qualified for a med card. Has to come onto a forum to get some positive feedback so he can feel good about his purchase. I bet daddy abused you as a child eh? He did, just because I said it, it's true, just like your stupid "no drag because I say it doesn't have any". I would talk shit on phx, but everyone already mentioned the drag and that it's overpriced.

16. i can agree with some, ph(x) is for sure overpriced for their return in function.

17. What is wrong with you dude? The HD only has 2 ice pinches..duhhhhhh.

18. Because they suck^

19. [quote name='"T3H B3AR"']word^[/quote]

Double word^