**8 Amazing Macro Shots of PH(x) HD HoneyComb,Largest Size They Make & InlineAC!!!!**

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by NorCalPiff, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Hell, if he likes the damn thing, he likes it. I've always been interested to try out the honeycomb perc, seems like just having that much diffusion in that perc alone would make it really smooth. Also, it does look like you could use alot less water in those domes, like alot less. Either way, cool piece dude!

2. your piece is sick OP! i would love to rip it!!!:smoke:

3. And most people would also think that it would diffuse very well, but it doesn't. Only a few holes fire, watch a few YouTube videos with them and you'll be able to tell that the smoke travels through one part of the honeycomb moreso than any other. On paper its a great disk perc, but in real life it doesnt function up to expectations.

And you're absolutely correct about if he likes it he likes it. But we just don't want people who are less informed to stumble upon this thread and think that this is a great piece for the price when there are many, better alternatives.

4. My LHS has a bunch of PHX. The trinity in down right sexy. Two disks and a tree. :drools:

5. #45 NorCalPiff, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2011
    Appreciate you cool, chill blades for real! I would medicate with you guys for sure. I laugh hard at the losers that think they know everything & are Gods of glass, when in reality they are pretty much fucking broke. hahahahahahaahahahahahahaha!!! I got money in the bank, & a beautiful Medical-Headstash. All legal as well. :hello: Time to light up this 1.6 Swisher of Top-Shelf Indoor Cheese.

edit: This is so funny, I just looked back at a few of the heavy-haters past posts, & all they do is start shit in this Toking Tools section talking down peoples pieces. You guys are fucking PATHETIC. Total losers. Thank you to all the awesome blades, and the dude that said Nice piece but he would of spent his money somewhere else. I respect that. Not you jealous losers.

6. OP doesn't like it and tells us not to talk poorly of him and his high quality piece.

He then turns around and calls us "pathetic losers" and talks about how he has so much money and endless amounts of expensive weed we can't afford.

7. [quote name='"NorCalPiff"']Appreciate you cool, chill blades for real! I would medicate with you guys for sure. I laugh hard at the losers that think they know everything & are Gods of glass, when in reality they are pretty much fucking broke. hahahahahahaahahahahahahaha!!! I got money in the bank, & a beautiful Medical-Headstash. All legal as well. :hello: Time to light up this 1.6 Swisher of Top-Shelf Indoor Cheese.

edit: This is so funny, I just looked back at a few of the heavy-haters past posts, & all they do is start shit in this Toking Tools talking down peoples pieces. You guys are fucking PATHETIC. Total losers. Thank you to all the awesome blades, and the dude that said Nice piece but he would of spent his money somewhere else. I respect that. Not you jealous losers.[/quote]

.........hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

And I bid you all adieu.

8. Thread is a joke

9. ...I can guarantee I'm living better than all 3 of you put together.

10. Riiiiiight.

Your life is incredible.

What does that have to do with your PH(x), though?

11. I like how you always say your not coming back to a thread but then 15 minutes later your back lolol

12. It's cause I love confrontation...and I'm waiting for a ride, so I don't have much better to do.

13. Me to but nobody ever wants to confront me.

14. #54 NorCalPiff, Nov 28, 2011
    Who would confront you? You are not looking for trouble, & if you did, who would? Look at that fuckin avatar. You run shit. As for this other guy, he has made so many responses on this thread. I have bairly wrote anything. He just doesn't have much to do or concentrate on in his little pathetic life. At the end of the day, he can hate on my PH(x) all he wants, but I dare him to go to my pickup thread. I never said 'I have the best bong ever' I said its a nice piece with not as much drag as a couple of these fools are claiming there is. It is an amazing bong & I love it. Never said its the absolute best though. Now let me get back to rolling this while he types his 100th pointless response.

15. #55 gumby420, Nov 28, 2011
    how come your not using your amazing bong

edit: kinda funny all this talk about how great your bong is and then you go smoke a blunt

16. They put HD on it because the bong is called the Trinity HD and they also have another series just called the Trinity. BUT OH MY GOD IVE WANTED ONE OF THESE FOR SOOOOO LONG. Id probly just get the Mini Trinity HD tho since its a bit shorter, i like my bongs to be 1-1.5 foot.

17. Lol. I complimented your bud twice, so there's no reason to go to your pickup thread.

All I've done was write stuff about PH(x). I've never gone so far as to insult your life, but it's real cool that you have done that.

So, peace for real this time :wave:

18. [quote name='"NorCalPiff"']...I can guarantee I'm living better than all 3 of you put together.[/quote]

Aren't you the kid who started a thread about walking in on his sister getting boned? So you still live with your parents....so no shit you're living comfortably your parents pay for everything

19. Wow whats with all the people drinking the Haterade, PH(X) Glass is ONE of the best glass companies, along with Hoss Glass as another example, not to mention who is bitching about the glass type? I happen to know for a fact almost all brand name bongs like PH(X) and Hoss glass, use Pyrex glass, at least last time i checked.

20. [quote name='"Cryptlord9999"']Wow whats with all the people drinking the Haterade, PH(X) Glass is ONE of the best glass companies, along with Hoss Glass as another example, not to mention who is bitching about the glass type? I happen to know for a fact almost all brand name bongs like PH(X) and Hoss glass, use Pyrex glass, at least last time i checked.[/quote]

Prepare to get flamed with the PHX is one of the best glass companies comments haha