**8 Amazing Macro Shots of PH(x) HD HoneyComb,Largest Size They Make & InlineAC!!!!**

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by NorCalPiff, Nov 27, 2011.

1. My bad dude, you just went pretty hard about saying the PH(x) is full of china-made materials when they really aren't. She claimed even the blue cobalt was american-made, but I question that.

2. Those honeycombs are bulk order china. If you can question the cobalt glass, can you not question it all?

3. This guy again...

PLEASE LOVE MY PHX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. a.k.a, my phx is draggy as shit but if i suck on it til my face turns blue i can get it to clear :rolleyes:

nice a/c though OP

5. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt:

6. #26 4FootHits, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2011
    Haha I can take two hits in one breath through my phx bong, but you made me laugh out loud. Enjoy smoking out of your cheap glass or whatever it is that makes your face go blue to clear, because thats a first ive heard that shit hahahah
    Posting six times on the same thread looks like your going pretty hard to me buddy, plus your trying to contradict me by saying theres alota drag to my phx bong and you havnt even seen it !! hahahaenjoy smoking out your glass that can be cleared with little to no breath but keep your negative vibes outa here :smoke:

7. Dude, posting six (now seven) times just means I'm bored and answer when stuff is brought up.

I've seen a few PH(x)'s, and I'll give them one thing; they are consistent.

8. Its a decent bong op dont worry about what others think it only matters if you like it.

There domes really aren't that draggy. Yes there is some drag but with right water levels its not that bad and I think people just believe everything they read. I own a phx hd with dome perc so I should know.

That being said phx hd's really arent that great like some people think they are. The domes might not be that draggy but they dont diffuse well at all way to few holes. And the honeycomb diffuser never functions 100% only the front of the disk diffuses. Phx hd's really aren't that great of a bong and theres many bongs that provide a smoother hit.My old dwb waffle 2 double disk put my phx hd to shame. And imo I would take dirtridges dwb or his efs over my or your phx hd anyday.

ps. I dont know about the percs or disk but phx is known to use chinese colored glass and chinese joints.

9. god damn, the man didn't post for us to shit on his piece. he was looking for some appreciation. what was it that my mom used to say to me? oh yeah: "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"

I, for one, think it's a bad ass piece man. I'm definitely jealous, and the buds look fucking delicious.

Looks like you're set, enjoy it. :smoke:

10. [quote name='"Freshkush"']god damn, the man didn't post for us to shit on his piece. he was looking for some appreciation. what was it that my mom used to say to me? oh yeah: "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"

I, for one, think it's a bad ass piece man. I'm definitely jealous, and the buds look fucking delicious.

Looks like you're set, enjoy it. :smoke:[/quote]

This is a public forum with quite a few knowledgable people on it. You can't expect to post whatever you want and only get positive responses. This is the Internet, stuff don't work that way.

11. #31 NorCalPiff, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2011
    All I know is that my PH(x) rips absolutely crazy & I get massive, smooth, non-draggy hits out of it. As far as the cobalt glass from China (just the blue glass) I don't know. All I can say for sure is this piece is NOT draggy. This is a brand new PH(x) model & the owner of the headshop said PH(x) had to make new designs to fix some previous errors, so maybe that is why this piece rips insane. I'm just happy to have such a huge head stash of some of the best bud around =) for 100$ a ounce.:eek: haha

12. rofl

its a new design

rofl

13. This thread is so entertaining, I'm supposed to be sleeping right now but I can't stop reading this shit. Need to get some popcorn or something and watch this go down.

Almost as funny as when people claim the German RooR's are still the best functioning bongs in the world.

14. Also, I thought there was supposed to be 8 amazing macro shots... They aren't amazing nor are they macro if your referring to the photography. Just wanted to throw some extra hate in here. Jk lol

Nice lookin piece, I would have spent the money elsewhere though.

15. Why no Macro Shot?!

16. OP didn't you learn your lesson after your first PHX thread?

17. no way, was it the same guy?

Seems everytime someone posts a PhX, this happens.

18. Since when did knowledge make it ok to be a straight up douche?

19. Cause its the internet?

Its not about condoning or commending,

Its just understanding where you are.

Sometimes, people aren't as friendly as you would like.

If people cant handle it in the internet, whats going to happen to them in real life?

20. [quote name='"gnarbubbler"']

Since when did knowledge make it ok to be a straight up douche?[/quote]

Wait, who's talking about feminine hygiene?