8/9 week of flower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Infamous pineapple, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Okay its her late 8th week and I'm not sure if I should harvest this week or the next, she's an indica and has 60%/70% orange pistils also I'm planing on only harvesting the top bigger buds and letting the rest mature, I've also read that I should harvest on her dark period if I'm going to let the rest of the buds mature is this true? Thanks. :)

Attached Files:

2. Try not to go by weeks but more by trichomes maturity. Clear is fresh unripe and cloudy is ripe but haven't fully ripen, and amber is ripe ready to fall off the branch (in fruit term).

Harvest time can vary due to each person growing method and style. If you stunt or slow your growth down, it won't be done by the time frame that seed bank or commercial recommend. Best bet is watch the trichomes and if you want an active functional high aim for 15-25% amber and if you want to melt to the couch aim for 45-55%. Anything above 50% amber start to degrade thc.

(All of this is from forum and folks sharing info)

I am half way through week 8 and have not spot any amber of yet. Mostly cloudy with few clear.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. What a nice pic, it reminds me of Cindy99.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. It's looking good, and while pistil color can give a good idea on when to harvest, you really should check the trichomes to know for sure.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Alright I appreciate the help.

6. Old schoolers always said 2 dark nights. I cut plant and hang in dark closet for 2 days

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. Here are some pics of the thrichomes they still look clear good thing I haven't chopped yet.
    Also the last pic show the thrichomes on the bud the clearest.

Attached Files: