7th week of flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by swollenblunts, Aug 6, 2010.

1. hey GC? its been a while since my last post but anyways..I have super lemon haze,afghan kush and kings kush its its 7th week of flowering... Im feeding it with big bloom 4 tablespoon per gallon every other water...today i figure would be my last feeding..i want to know if I could possibly give them a heavy feeding today like 8 table spoons?? i dont want and nute burns will this be ok

2. wouldn't do that...might burn plants and your just about ready for final flush...i would suppliment nutes with blackstrap unsulfered molassas....2 to 4 tablespoons per gal.great for plants in flower...fattens buds...mellows taste and can be used up to harvest...my deuce:smoking:

3. ok..i looked on the back of big bloom and it said 1/2 gallon for heavy feeding...i only have A FEW weeks left and im not trying to messit up

4. haha...you sound like me man.
    I was feeding my plants 4 tbl spoons as well up untill the 5th week...Burned them, but they still held up.
    That lemon haze is going to need between 9-11 weeks to finish.

have any pics? It will be week 7 for me tomorrow.

5. yea i will have pics later..i accidenty let them dry up....i was on vaction and was not home for 4 days no central air on about 90's.. the leaves dried up and one plant was slumped over... then i watered and fed..they perked right up

6. Do you use the Tiger Bloom as well?
    Also, do you use any solubles at all,Like Beastie Bloomz or Cha Ching, Open Sesame?