7th week flowering OG KUSH

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by iekushman, Aug 28, 2009.

1. Here's some pics of the ladies in their 7th week. The tops never really filled in on all of them only one top is filling out beautifully. All of the buds on the ends of rest of plants are filling in pretty good too.:smoke:

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      589.8 KB
      Views:
    • 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      606.8 KB
      Views:
    • 007.JPG
      007.JPG
      File size:
      592.8 KB
      Views:
    • 008.JPG
      008.JPG
      File size:
      587.3 KB
      Views:
    • 009.JPG
      009.JPG
      File size:
      592.8 KB
      Views:
    • 011.JPG
      011.JPG
      File size:
      581.6 KB
      Views:
    • 012.JPG
      012.JPG
      File size:
      610.6 KB
      Views:
    • 013.JPG
      013.JPG
      File size:
      587.7 KB
      Views:
    • 015.JPG
      015.JPG
      File size:
      608.8 KB
      Views:
    • 020.JPG
      020.JPG
      File size:
      592.7 KB
      Views:
  2. Lookin good. Og Kush is known for its lower yields and touchy growing style. Where did you get the seeds for this?

3. those look a little behind. kush does have smaller yields, but it still looks behind. im guessing your flowering with flouros. should be some nice smoke i bet!!:wave:

4. She looks delicious man. If you cure that shit long enough, that will be some smooooooth and tasy bud my friend.:smoke:

5. #5 iekushman, Aug 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2009
    I wish you could see them in person because honestly the camera doesn't do them any justice and all the nugs are super dense but you can't tell in the picture. It looks like I could possibly get 1 to 1 1/2 zips off each one, but I don't really know. They sure are frosty too!!!!!!!! I didn't start from seed I got clones and vegged them for two week but the first week the ph was all effed up, like at 7.1 I thought I was losing them but got a digital ph reader since then they've been doing well.

6. damn they are frosty as hell!!! keep an eye on those trichs!! coming down the stretch.:D you plan on flushing? are you using molasses?

7. Looks like an ill grow. Keep it up. ;)

8. These look very nice man, well done:cool:

Did you use clones or did these come from seed? If they are clones, which cut are they?

Good luck with the rest of the grow :smoke:

9. Looks good man.

10. genetics are from where?
    im growing these after i get done with super lemon haze

Attached Files:

11. hey dago, what strains are they? looks like greenhouse haze and soma diesel

12. Looks awesome man

13. I'm growing the reg. OG from Reserva. It'll be nice to compare with the #18:cool:

The one on the left is the Super Lemon Haze from GHS. The one on the right is O.G. Kush the #18 from Reserva Privada. It's supposed to be a particularly special O.G. that has a better yield...