7th week flowering broken branch

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by legalize.it, Feb 12, 2014.

1. I have organic live compost perlitle organic jungle grow soil it has neem cake in it.
    1 gallon pot
    11-35-16 npk orchid bloom flower and veg state I feed it grow big from fox farms ..
    125 watt cfl whith reflector 6500k
    Two 43 watt cfl actual 43 watts and a 13 for now
    This is just for fun kept it real small
    Bag seed
    Question is my hairs are starting to recede. Iss that okay I have pink hairs in only 6 weeks flower.
    Also I had a branch almost break all th way off I taped it back up .. will this slow down bud production
    Or should I take that branch and clone in tips any one

Also this morning you'll see in the picture how dead it looks.
    Should I just cut that one off since its dying or try to clone it... but my problem its I have three weeks to go on 12/12 and hhave only one flower room.

Tipss any one

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. If it gets any worse I'd just cut it off.  Maybe a half a gram loss.

3. I might tonight when she wakes up .. if it aint any better its not worth the energy taking away from my other buds

4. heres what she looked like the next day what u thinkk

Attached Files:

5. Was it a clean break? I am guessing yes because that thing is done, get rid of it. You can still salvage the bud there even if it is a little early.

If you had at least some still attached you could fix it pretty easy, but if it wilting that fast it isn't getting better.

I can break a main Y branch where I originally topped with only 25% left hanging on at the stem and you can never even tell it was broken immediately after, just keeps chugging along.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Im bout to check her out maybe cut the loss or not lets see .. and yea it was clean break with just a thread hanging

7. Use garden stakes and tie the heavy branches to help prevent further damage. It has worked best for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Her bottom arm died it dried off wish I had a beyter camm to show yall the crysralls and purpple color .. everythings rocking thought and seemmed to have swollen up last night

Attached Files:

9. Problem solved the break was to far gone.. atleast my other buds look good and it was my smallest branch that broke .. shes drying now