7th Floor Vape Appreciation Thread (SSV, DBV, LSV)

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Heosphoros, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Dbv is a great vape but every now a d. Then when I leave it on for over a hour itl stop being as hot or don't get as hot-itl just slowly die down unt I turn it off for a hour

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #922 DaBuddhaReefer, Feb 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2015
    Why don't you contact them about it? Its not normal at all, as far as I know they have one sitting at their place of bis that has been on 24/7 and never has such an affect. I've also left mine on for great amount of times with no cooling at all. Did you buy a cheaper one form ebay, or another website? If you got one that is covered by the warranty then I would give them a call and have something done about it asap.

3. I had used mine for about two months when the heater element went out. They fixed it in less than a week and that included shipping both ways

4. #924 SaltyWarDog, Feb 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2015
    flavor oil kit is well worth it. hits great and smooth little loser fitting nail but worked great, now we need a quartz nail

Edit: I can't post any more I got the pefect number

I am down to 3 o clock my herb temp

5. yeah I bet. How is the taste on the ti? Have you tried low temp dabs yet ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I'm at 3 oclock working  my way down. not bad at all, I sent them an email to make a quartz. very happy very impressed.

7. #927 SaltyWarDog, Feb 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2015
    Went down to about 1 o clock bout as low as I'll ever go, 2 o clock will be right were I keep it.

Next up dab and vape at the same time

I told SSV to do a quartz she said they have heard that a lot but I forgot to add ceramic would be fine too I'll take one of each

Sent from my iPad Blood Eagle

8. So you can vape rso oil and herb at the same time with the flavor oil kit?

9. Yes you fill your wand then drop the dab and use your droplit to cover the top. I'm not going to do it often as vaping herb dirties the wand up faster and I want to see what the oil catch gets.

Sent from my iPad Blood Eagle

10. First post on the City! For my inaugural post, I'd like to submit my Silver Surfer vape in addition to some White Cheese that I grew. I've been creeping around here for a few years now. It's nice to finally be a blade. 

Attached Files:

11. mmmmm cheese.. Dude I get the "blade" thing now just because of your post. Never understood but now it makes sense, blades of grass... Ha

12. Veery nice!
    I like that shade of purple it's calming.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Has anyone used the elev8 water cooler on their website? I just ordered one and was just wondering how it works

14. I have the 19 MM spiral. Which one did you order?

16. 14mm spiral

17. If anyone is on the fence in regards to getting an LSV, Vaporization has them on sale fro 150 bucks which includes the FC discount.   GREAT deal for a GREAT vaporizer.

18. If anyone wants to buy a Da Buddha, I've got one i haven't used in probably a year that im willing to part with

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Oops....19 MM no longer. Just broke. :(

Knocked it off the dresser and the outside glass was fine but half the spiral busted on the inside.