7pipe pro

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by gone4good, Sep 26, 2010.

1. saw one on boromarket for like 50.00 bucks but someone already snagged it...looks perfect for the beach or something...anyone own one of these little contraptions?
    seems pretty cool with the all glass pipe inside.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFvL942nKr4&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - The Features of the 7Pipe, a talk by the designer[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO0796nqZAM&feature=fvw]YouTube - Unboxing of the 7Pipe Pro[/ame]

2. I would deff buy onee

3. yea my friend has a silver version of that pipe, it actually hits better than i thought lol

4. yeah if that little glass sidecar breaks its only 11 bucks!

5. If it looked even more like a digital camera it would be pretty damn stealthy

6. i think i buy one

7. What's the difference between this and the solo pipe?

8. the all glass sidecar inside i think...the dude that was selling it on boro market said it was better than the solopipe which had tinny taste to it.

9. this thing is retarded if you can't refill the lighter fluid

10. hey blood... if u find 'em, u gotta pm me. i want one too ;) those are cool.

11. #11 gone4good, Sep 27, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2010
    Duhhh, Of course its refillable.

12. I think these 2 sites would be the best place to buy one from. They both offer different colors at $50 each.

wickiepipe.com

7pipe.net

13. nicee +rep

i did manage to find one locally brand new for 65 buck with 3 extra glass pipes but I am in the process of moving so I wont be able to pick it up til tomorrow maybe saturday.
    I'll definitely do a review since a lot of people seem interested in less quality all in one pipes (proto, solo, monkey...)and this one blows them all away

14. I got mine yesterday and I really like it. The only problem is, I can't smoke out of it until the 25th because I'm in the middle of a much need 2 week t-break. But its a good size, the lighter works good, and the quality seems really high:smoking:. My only complaint is that the website "7pipe.com" is engraved into the top of the pipe but it's not a big deal at all.