Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

7g's of stems. What to do, what to do...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ixBeachbumxi, Jan 6, 2011.

1. LOL, that's the ONLY reason to keep stems. Like Mrs Greenthumb said, it's not necessarily a desperation thing. I'd say it's more preference/innovation.

There's more than one way to consume cannabis, and just because stems themselves aren't inherently smokable doesn't mean that they're worthless.

It's like throwing out perfectly good food just because you don't feel like cooking it. It's incredibly wasteful, especially because the alternatives are so EASY and rewarding!

Also keep in mind that eating is different from smoking is different from drinking, etc. Each method will deliver a unique high that can't be replicated by another method. So if you're looking to experience a particular type of high (whether in regards to sensation or intensity), smoking isn't necessarily always going to be the way to go. :)

2. It's not quite like throwing out food. It's more akin to eating the skin of say, a kiwi. It's not necessarily meant to be eaten, but you could sure do so and get something from it.

I understand the value of holding onto things when it comes to weed. I always keep my vaped weed in case I feel like making edibles, it's just stems have never seemed worth keeping.

To each their own I suppose.

:smoke: