Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

7grams for 90?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Thee Mushroom Man, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Is this a good deal? I'm told its good weed and it's called Bubba Kush. I don't really trust names, but is this a good deal?

2. If you're in New york city yes.

I get 8 grams for 50..But im in CA.

3. [quote name="gtxerik" post="19192893" timestamp="1387480261"]If you're in New york city yes.I get 8 grams for 50..But im in CA.[/quote]Shit I forgot the state I live in is Michigan, I live In The flint area zone place.

4. Yeah. I don't trust names either, I just tell look at it and smell it. But from what I've been around in non med states 90 for a qtr is good

5. #5 Thee Mushroom Man, Dec 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2013
    [quote name="SamTaylor1973" post="19192902" timestamp="1387480365"]Yeah. I don't trust names either, I just tell look at it and smell it. But from what I've been around in non med states 90 for a qtr is good[/quote]The thing is my brother is selling it to me, and he is buying it far away. And he need to know by tonight.i don't get to see the weed and he doesn't have a picture of it.

6. Price sounds about right for MI. Expect it to be some dank shit though.

7. Sounds like a normal price for a quarter in a non medical state.

8. I'm in mi and I always paid 75-100 on a quarter before I began supplying myself. So if it's good quality than it's not too bad. You'll have lots of people from the west coast tell you it's the end of the world tho...

That's because it is the end of the world!

The end is nigh! :cool:

10. Sounds about right,

I usually can't get a Q for less than $100 in the non-medical state I live in. 

11. That's a normal price where I live - CT/MA. Bubba kush is some pretty good shit too, that's what I copped last time. It's an indica though, so be ready to get wiped out if it's some good shit

12. around me 7 g's of dank runs around 100-110. So if it is dank then yes its a very good deal.

13. #13 Sorrow, Dec 19, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
    Deleted

14. Anywhere between 70 and 100 is the norm here in idaho. Better be pretty decent though for 90. Mids don't pay more than 70

15. #15 soufsidetrappa, Dec 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2013
    If marijuana isn't legalized in your state. Yeah that's about right. No need to compare to an mmj state

16. Mich is a mmj state

17. [quote name="Hypoxic" post="19193167" timestamp="1387483100"]Mich is a mmj state[/quote]then wtf. You got ripped bro :(

18. Not really. My caregiver was $100 a 1/4. Black market could be had for $75-100. Just being mmj does not mean cheap weed, we do not have dispensaries here.

19. [quote name="Hypoxic" post="19193183" timestamp="1387483193"]Not really. My caregiver was $100 a 1/4. Black market could be had for $75-100. Just being mmj does not mean cheap weed, we do not have dispensaries here.[/quote]oh okay. I didn't take in account the lack of dispensaries. Yeah you're getting good deals. I pay the same price here in Texas

20. At the current point in time in mi your mmj card is really only worth it if you plan on growing as it only provides some protection for that. It unfortunately has had no influence on prices since the law only kind of allows non profit patient-caregiver meeting places.