hearing voices while smoking

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by married2mj, Apr 17, 2011.

1. I was just smoking in a parking garage and I was really high all of a sudden i hear 1 voice from 1 direction, then another from another direction. I must've heard like 6 differences voices and I started spinning around and falling kinda and I just had this horrible feeling. It was pretty trippy. Then I decided to run back to the dorm and smoke a cigarette and i still heard the voices then. Then I swear to god there was a fucking man next to this car but with closer look it was only a hat. I go inside and I lost my ID card but I was too scared to go back.
    I don't think im schizophrenic. I could barely hear what they were saying and it almost sounded like they were real and coming from a very far distance and I had super hearing or something. Some of the voices I could recognize. I'm still kinda hearing them I was here and all of a sudden i started hearing a quiet song coming from my computer and I figure it's in another tab or something and all of a sudden it gets really loud and the girl starts singing glass-breakingly bad.
    This is freaky GC. Anyone know whats happening to me

2. dude,u probably had people watching and laughing at you while u freak out hahaa..

3. nah this was something else. I wasnt even thinking about security or anything like that when it happened. It just all came all of a sudden out of nowhere.

4. you're just paranoid. your mind will fuck with you when it's in panic mode

5. #5 fenix420, Apr 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2011
    It's schizophrenia. Trust me, I'm a psychologist.

Two men in white clothes will be at your house shortly. Please remain where you are and don't be alarmed if they aren't particularly gentle.

6. dude that sounds just like schizophrenia. get some help make sure ur not if it keeps happening

7. I was smoking in my backyard at night one time and heard straight up witches laughter, the classic example of witches' laughter like "eeeeeheheheheheheeeee" but actually menacing.

I was high.

8. nahh its all good i used to sometimes get that one time after smoking dank after a six month break i was at work and everytime i walked past the tv i swear i heard that tc news guy talking about how high i was. "its a nice day today, about 75 degrees, and in other news, jimmy is really high right now"

9. i wouldnt take my chances on a message board after hearing voices you think are real....go see a doctor.

10. #10 R107SL, Apr 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2011
    dude if ur tolerance is kinda low and u smoke hella dank, than u can get auditory hallucination from bud. Thats why bud isnt really classified as certain drug, like a depressant or stimulant, its just a psychoactive drug. i know some rehabs classify bud as a hallucinogen, which it can be to a certain extent. It may not be like mushies or cid but its has certain characteristics that can classify it as that.

Also if ur really paranoid, ur mind can definitely play games on u, its the most intricate and advanced organ in our body and is by far the most powerful, so dont worry.

Although if u want to keep your mind at rest, go see a doctor if the signs persist, but i doubt its anything serious.

11. One time i was so stoned and i heard something say, im going to fucking rip you apart and laugh in a typical "devil" voice. i was shitting balls and then i decided it probably wasnt real. idk though was scary

12. I had a similiar thing happen to me just last night. I was walking home high as hell i couldn't walk right or anything lol, i heard some say "hey you high ass muthafucka, your gonna die of overdose you high piece of shit!" i was looking around and stumbling lol. Why do people have to hate on the bud:mad:

13. my tolerance isnt low.

it was very dank but ive smoked more than a quarter of the stuff in the last week. i hadnt even finished the bowl and it wasnt a huge bowl. the weed wasnt the cause of it just the trigger.

if anything it was similar to acid.

i see a psychiatrist and take medication i figured that would be able to stop things like this.

14. Yea I knew they weren't real the whole time but still it freaked me the fuck out. Mostly because i was afraid something was really wrong with me.

15. I'm not gonna lie I'm stoned as fuck and this thread is freaking me out.

16. as the above have said, it's not out of the realm of possibility this is just a reaction to the weed. If you feel like you can't control it though and its unpleasant you gotta seek some assistance man. If you find these hallucinations somewhat enjoyable, just roll with it.

One time I was smoking up 50 ft in these bleachers overlooking this soccer field at night. After smoking I hopped on my bike and started riding down the path and had this full blown hallucination of this impish little girl laugh histerically and start chasing after me on my bike. I didn't even realize it was a hallucination right away it was so real. Your mind can play some amazing tricks on you.

17. It's called auditory hallucinations.

18. Like, i heard it too scoob!

19. this guy said he heard 6 voices...i wouldnt even think twice about going to see a doctor, but thats just me.

20. ECOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO + :smoking: = voices :smoke: