750mg DXM Tripping/Live Report

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Typewritermonky, Sep 16, 2009.

1. seriously this should be a fucking sticky

2. Haha , this thread is crazy. Friday I'll be on 800 mgs DXM. The highest I've taken so far is 400 mgs. Walking around feels AMAZING on dex. I feel like I can run a marathon for some reason when I'm on it too. Gahh , I love it.

3. uhh wow ok, i didnt know DXM and MDMA was such a dangerous combo. I did it the other day and it wasn't much fun and yes it actually felt like my brain was frying while i was peaking from the rolls :(

4. That's why, you know, you research the drugs you're taking. If you can't be bothered with an hour of research into each drug you consume, to figure out how they work and exactly what they do to your body, then you shouldn't be doing drugs, period.

5. Agreed. I really look at every single drug/drug combination I plan to take almost obsessively, just to be sure I don't go wrong and screw up my life trying to catch a high. You guys need to be more careful and find the answers to things, not just assume you're going to be okay.

6. or talk to god first or something.

7. Op how ya doin??

8. Wo this is the strongest trip ever music is amazing I convinced my parents I got bad chinese food. Oh my lord I love DXM.

9. dude you are lucky to be alive based on this thread so far.

glad to hear its working out. im amazing that phamaceuticals get away selling something so sacred as dxm.

10. Lol what the fuck.

11. Im going to bed now thanks everybody for tuning in I tripped hard.

Peace love and chicken.

12. Haha good night man I hope you had fun and got what you were looking for, I know you gave everyone here some laughs. And stop making me hungry with your taunting chicken!

13. He's from Utah theres a large chance that he is mormon sp?

14. who? what do you mean "sp"?

15. i didnt know if i spelled mormon right or not didnt want to offend the guy.

16. oh nah, he believes in god but not the christian one. well, i guess it could be the mormon one...

17. ...So did you just try to tell us that you worship dex itch?

I don't. But dexing is so amazing I could care less. and now I'm itching, just talking about it :(

18. #78 dangle, Sep 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2009
    not at all man, it's not simple "dex itch". it was a divine call to sit, shut the fuck up, and listen to my heart.

19. 1 bottle
    :rolleyes:

I go for the double shot of delsym extracted
    1666mg
    Actually like trip... I was going thru tunnels and pipes and falling around boxes..

felt like my body was being warped..Just close your eyes, use a blindfold and get some music... every song was a different trip...

And the tree of life...It talks... Just sit outside...talk to a tree, or what have you
    Lots of crazy ass shit I've never gotten from any drug I have
    seen with DXM
    888mg just doesn't cut it...go around feeling itchy and talking like an asshat

I want the daylight world to seem pink and red
    I want my horizon line to be tilted to a side...

Crazy shit

yet it does take away most of your everyday senses I've noticed in people
    They just seem dumb

I dont usually act that way...my wife says I seem normal =D
    Guess I'm lucky

20. You're nuts man, that's a pretty heroic dosage. I prefer to be still in this galaxy, but so it's distorted enough that I can find my way out of it with closed eyes, but still come back whenever I need to by simply opening them. Even with 'em open I still have many visual distortions though, but not enough so that I can't recognize my horizon. Which is why I love high third plateau trips.

Edit: I know what you mean by every song is a different trip though. With eyes closed, if I listen to one song I'd be at a beach and some crazy shit would happen, change it to a different one, BAM I hit a portal and I'm flying through space. I love it. Each song takes you on a different journey and you never know where it's going to next.