750mg DXM Tripping/Live Report

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Typewritermonky, Sep 16, 2009.

1. true man, you can't have a good trip being on a message board. well, if you have an opiate too you might be able to... i don't know, its your call.

2. Tickle my nipples can you read my mind? It's not that bad though.

Edit: I see I posted that above and you didn't read my mind, touche.

3. Dunno, it's so damn relaxing.

4. eh well suit yourself. at least there are lots of chill blades around.

5. What else should I be doing while robo-tripping?

6. um well if i were you i'd try what stoner_lukas said. probably lie down in the dark with headphones on full blast. you'll be outta this world. :)

7. t+ 1:15: Wowza womba I'm stoked for tonight. I love music so much and darn tootin I'm gonna get that elephant. In 5 minutes I eat dinner with the family.

8. Haha dude, you're screwed =P gonna be getting those robo-legs around them and your eyes will be heavy as fuck, thousands of thoughts flying through your head, not being able to understand anybody, must I go on? Good luck :p

9. you sure you're not trolling? man,dinner on dxm? and by elephant do you mean pcp?

10. Yeah, DXM tends to make food taste absolutely terrible, and makes chewing weird, since it makes you numb all over.

Be prepared to be asked why your pupils are so blown out, and your eyes so buggy. I'd skip dinner if I were you.

11. just say you feel sick as fuck and need to lie down and have your own space.

12. This has to be one of the most entertaining threads I've ever read...

Good luck with dinner....

13. i really wanna know how his dinner went.. hahaha

14. Hahah it seems like the OP is running into problems left and right! Good thing we are all here to keep him straight, first he was going to take DXM and MDMA and now he is going to EAT dinner with FAMILY on 750mg of Dxm!!

crazyy guyyy

15. #55 dangle, Sep 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2009
    yah seris. i almost wonder if he didn't fall down there stairs.

16. Lol so I just got back from dinner and holy shit I was trippin balls. My family just thought I smoked a bunch of weed so it's cool. I love my parents so much! Typing is hella hard, so I am going to try and keep it to a minimum. I don't remember a lot of dinner but here are some quotes.

Mom: "What do you want for your birthday?"
    Dad: "He wants Tommy Bahama"
    Me: "Might as well get them in dad's size, and get five hundred while your at it!"

Me: "What were you watching on TV"
    Dad: "Don't remember"
    Me: "Well there is a redneck, a mexican and Shia LeBoeuf so I bet it's Transformers."

HOLY FUCK IM TRIPPING!

17. Haha you didn't have the gaspy breath? Not sure how to explain it, but on DXM I can barely talk...it's like each word ends with a gasp for air, if that makes any sense. Happens on MDMA as well. Probably an effect of the euphoria

18. thank goodness your alive. i thought you feel down the stairs.

19. This thread is priceless

20. for everything else there's visa?