Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

72 hour rotation.. edibles, buds, bowls and bongs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BadKittySmiles, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Just a quick shot or two of the pipes used and strains toked in the last 72 hours..
    I figured the stash jar would be the best place to share a variety :)
    Green Urkle Bubblegum, POG, Top Shelf Skunk, and Widow. A tasty variety while the rest cures up.

The early smaller plants have come down, that's part of one in the front, later on I'll be
    back with a few of the bigger nugs.

[​IMG]

The jars started off the week mostly full, but we've had guests :)
    Just made the Canna Oil & cookies this morning.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. very, very nice.

3. Fantastic looking glass and budz, I bet you were RIPPED over the last 3 days! What are those edibles? They look like grassy cookies. Also let us know smoke reports for the strains, though with a 72 hour blast it may be a little hard to distinguish! :smoke:

4. Good god man. :smoke:

5. damn.. i had that same bong in the pic not the blue one i miss it so much now :(

6. those some ugly ass cookies, but everything else looks sick

7. They're 'no bake' cookies, not very pretty but I do them this way every so often, I like them
    for Canna Oil because you need to apply so much less heat to the cookies so there's less of
    a chance for the THC to be damaged during the cooking process.

Made these two weeks ago with about 6 oz's, still have about half left in the freezer.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Took these photos this morning, ones of my POGs starting to go purple

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And these were a few photos taken last week:

POG
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

FROST POG
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

White Widow
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

POG 8
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Bubble Hash process[​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. Wow man, +rep. Sick fucking bud hope you got high as shit.

9. Holy Fuck *faints*

10. 'No Bake Cookies' have a way of tasting good enough to eat two or three in a row... I have been completely unable to pull myself from my chair all day, these were supposed to be light day-time cookies but I think I over did it a little. Great cookies!

11. All I can say is DAMN! Looks good man!

12. that POG looks soooo dank. youve got good shit bro, your so lucky haha. you may be the most interesting stoner in the world. stay stoned my friends :smoking:

13. lol, thanks for the kind words Purpletoke, our herb is a bigger part of my life than a lot of people even close to me realize.

I've traveled the world for growing and sampling seminars, and I've lived over seas to acclimate and learn to grow in new environments. I've grown on two continents, in three or four different countries, in over 11 locations, all but one of which I established myself.

One of the greatest bonuses to the lifestyle, is that I haven't paid for smoke in over five or eight years, and I haven't seen anything less than the above quality for even longer :) Everyone should be growing their own, it's one of the most rewarding experiences.

14. HAHAHAHAH, that pic with someone holding the bud is pure gold. Outdoor?

Awesome thread. Some peeps are over in my oil thread asking about your process again, lol. Good deal. I directed them to your edibles thread.