72 hour fentanyl patches?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BlazeIt09, Dec 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 BlazeIt09, Dec 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2009
    My guy said he can get my 72 hour fentanyl patches for $10 each. I don't know shit about fentanyl and i've never took it. Is that a good deal and will it fuck me up?

The guys pretty legit, i pick up xanax from him frequently and he's not on shady shit so that's not a problem..

2. You should buy 10 of them, and send them all to me so that I can make sure they're... uh.... safe.. ;)

Fent is a VERY strong opiate. Make sure you do A LOT of researchin about method of ingestion, dosage, ect.. before you decide to use them. I've seem multiple people OD on fent, and it's so potent that it's very easy for an OD to occur if you don't know what you're doing.

Have fun, but be safe man!!

3. ^ Yeah that's all true. Make sure you do your research. What strength are the patches? That's a real good price regardless of the ug.

I never liked fent much myself. Oxy beats it any day imo.

4. look around on erowid and check out a few trip reports and check out the opiate appreciation thread.

I don't have exp with that drug except that its pretty strong and more than one patch will increase the risk of oding.

5. I can't contribute anything original but I gotta emphasize that all the important bases have been covered. Like TnNORML said, do LOT's of research and be careful with this stuff.

6. They're 50mcg/hour.
    Do you think this will fuck me up? I have a decent amount of opiate experience (oxys, morphine, and kiddie shit like vicodin) but i haven't took any in about a month so my tolerance is basically non-existent.

I did a little research on the best method of ingestion and really didn't find much. Is there multiple ways to take a patch?

7. kid i grew up with died with a patch on. he ate one too.

8. damn i'm only 5'10 140 lbs so hopefully i don't die lol

9. Nevermind I just did some more research and i'm going to just play it safe and wear the patch. I saw way too many stories of people dieing from eating or sucking out the gel, i'm scared shitless to even use this now.

10. dont be scared.. just take it easy your first time to see how you react. i would suck out a tiny bit of gel...wait 30 mins and repeat if needed. only in small amounts to just find the sweet spot for next time. you might end up doing half, maybe the whole patch.. who knows. my friend did a full patch all at once i told him to be careful but he didnt care. he ended up just barley feeling it so everyones different.

11. I had a freind i think either rip the fent. and put it on the side of his mouth, he was fucked up. Idk look around "google is your freind"

12. #12 tharedhead, Dec 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2009
    DURAGESIC® (fentanyl transdermal system) CII Pain Patch
    This is one of those "wait for it" drugs. It will not work instantly, don't get in a hurry and peel it off and start chewing or slap another patch on there, that is often how people OD, because they get impatient. Just wait. It will hit you.
    Since you're not currently opiate tolerant, and you're not a big guy, please research and be careful.

13. DAMN $10 for a 50mcg, buy as many as ya can!!

Fentanyl.. ah the Fent.

be very careful when doin anythin with fent, overdoing it is VERY very easy. to have a "72 hour high" you just need to keep the patch on, but i've found wearin it for several hours then wait a lil then reapply extends the patches life a lot longer. now when i have a patch, majority of it i just gum which is really easy to overdo it, use very small dabs when using this method.. chasing it on foil is fun too, gives a nice euphoric high but that goes away quickly and before you know it your patch is gone

if you have any more ?s feel free to PM me :)

14. Yeah he's hooking me up, he said he has a lot but he won't let me buy more than 2 because he doesn't want to be responsible for an OD.

Is there any way to cut an 8th of the patch off, gum it, and wear the rest? Or after i cut it is it not even possible to wear anymore (like the rest of the gel will fall out or some shit)?

15. im assuming a fent patch is just a hollow sheet filled with gel, and a porous bottom where one would "suck it out" without tearing the patch

16. since this'll be your first time with fent, i'd recommend just wearin it for 4-6 hours and see how you feel. some people get nauseous and some don't (i do if i do too much :eek:)

personally i'm not a fan of cuttin patches up in a bunch of little pieces, plus if you cut a piece off then it's gunna be annoying tryin to wear it. just get a razor and make a small slit on the inside of the patch and just squeeze out a little (i cannot stress enough on not gummin so much..) and put it under your tongue, or around your gums, i even spread some on my lips, neck, back. of course if you plan on doing this throughout the course of the day/night, wait a good hour or so before gobbling down more.

17. So lucky, I want a fent lolli pop so bad. To be safe, I would wear the patch my first time. Just test it out. You can always get more after. Don't be greedy and please do be safe.

18. Try different opiates first (I suggest it only) such as Oxycodone (look for Roxi since it contains no APAP) or even Hydrocodone before getting into Fentanyl. I'd hate to hear of you overdosing considering it is in micrograms (think lsd dosages) :D enjoy it all though!

19. I have already done oxycontin a couple times (never 80's though, 40 has my dick in the dirt) and hydrocodone (vicodin) countless times.

20. If 40's do that to you then a 50mcg/hr patch is going to have you counting your toes:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.