710 Kingpen Cartridges taste like Lemon Pledge - Normal??

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by TheKitty, Jun 2, 2016.

1. I just bought two 710 Kingpen Cartridges, one Trainwreck, one Cali-O, and they both taste like lemon pledge. They're also a highlighter yellow color. Is this what they're supposed to look and taste like? Because now I'm a little concerned about what I'm smoking. I've tried to do some research on them, find some reviews, anything, and there's almost nothing about these cartridges and people's experience with them.
    Does this seem like a normal concoction? Has anyone else ever tried these?

2. I'm concerned that you even tried Lemon Pledge. That is why I stick with the herb, nothing can go wrong there unless you sprayed the herb with Pledge. /:

Sent from my i5 using my Satellite.

3. It should be natural. The limonene terpene is piney, lemony taste that resembles mister clean. Probably my least favorite flavor of marijuana. My friend said it "tastes like you're sucking Mr.Cleans dick"

4. The 710 King Pens are by far the best vape pen brand I have tried and I have tried quite a few different ones. I did notice a lemony taste in the Jack Herer one I picked up but I actually enjoyed it...Are these sold in CA or CO? Just curious, I am on the east coast where you can only get these if you know someone that gets em shipped in

• Like Like x 1