Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

'70's style

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tribet10, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Does anyone know where I can get a shot gun blaster like they used to sell in the '70's.

It was plastic usually black, it had a blow hole on the side.... you would unscrew cap where you put the joint...screwed cap back on.... then squeeze.....

Simple as that....your own personal shot gun!!

Any thoughts on where I can purchase one online?

Thanks!! :smoke:

2. Have you tried etsy or amazon? Etsy seems to have everything

3. A cleaned out mustard bottle will make a good power hitter

4. Forgot to mention, the joints would sometimes fall apart while they're inside of it, they'd get clogged up from too much resin due to burning too fast, etc., and you'd have to unscrew it and start all over. It wasn't much fun to use and that's probably why they eventually went off the market.

5. I had one back in the late '60's and loved it.

As long as you could roll a good joint it worked great.

I had two teeth pulled and the Doc told me not to smoke because the dragging on the cig would break the scabs open and that wasn't good.

With the power hitter I could simply inhale while squeezing the hitter and no problems.

6. Thanks! I will try those sites! :smoke:

7. Thanks a lot for all of the suggestions......this is the best forum!!