70s style smokeout!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by lightnup, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Pics or it didn't happen

2. Thc can and does affect visuals. How come people can believe shapes can be distorted but colors can't change?

3. I was waiting for that one, now where did I leave that dang time machine?

4. I've seen a blue light when stoned once.

5. Uhhh.. no..

6. [quote name='"SexyGoat"']

Uhhh.. no..[/quote]

Right? And he's saying the weed back there was BETTER than today's lmao.. Someone slipped him a tab of acid or something

7. Dude I get why your skeptical about it.

You just have to think about how much we don't know about weed.

Another point, is that its all about the environment you're in, your state of mind, and how much you smoke... sounds like they smoked a lot, and I can imagine if its a clear night, and the moon and stars are out, your going to see that reflection on the snow, and as your sledding on it, I can gaurantee these colors will change, with cannabis only enhancing the effect :D:smoke:

8. The herb effects everyone differently, any true experienced toker knows that. I'm not gonna call the guy a liar because I have no idea how cannabis acts on his brain chemistry.

9. #29 Gods Father, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012
    EDIT: multi-post

10. #30 Gods Father, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012
    Why are people calling OP a liar? How do u know what he did or didn't see/feel? Stop trying to Sherlock Holmes everyone's story. OP has no reason to lie to fellow blades.

"Hey! I'm going to go on grasscity and concoct a story around seeing multi-colored snow while high! OMG I'm going to fool everyone! Yea!"

...good story OP. I wish I could have experienced the 70s-80s.

11. When you say 5 joints a person... You mean you each brought 5 joints? If I smoked that much/was hotboxing for 40 mins, I bet I woulda been seeing some trippy colors too lol Sounds like a good time OP. I'm jealous! It doesn't snow down here ):

12. I don't remember ever having actual Panamanian weed, but five joints of top grade Columbian, particularly the resinous RED variety (which can look deceptively average) would seriously fuck up anybody, then or now - no matter how good the stuff they're used to smoking today is. I used get it by the pound, and never was able to smoke anywhere near five joints in a row of Columbian Red, or Gold for that matter. You don't top-out on that type of stuff, you just keep getting higher and higher. So, yes I believe that he saw the snow turn colors, something like that is entirely possible by doing large amounts of the right weed or hash - but it still wouldn't be much more than 10% as strong as certain other non-weed unmentionables.

13. We had 5 joints per person, not pin joints either, we continuously smoked in the circle till there was none left. This was about 2 in the afternoon on a Saturday. It only happened to me this one time but yeah it was alot of fun! Even though I was this high I was more in control than any time I've been drunk!

14. I'm mad jealous lol So how many people were you smoking with? I'm trying to understand how many joints you guys had all together :laughing:

15. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brj9t_7z5wI]Old man having fun with his bongo - YouTube[/ame]

OP today^

16. Damn dude... these other guys were givin you some shit before...not really how GC members should be really..... but I believe you for sure!

I grow white widow and I swear that I see colors differently when I smoke a shitload of it.. sometimes tracers and reality is distorted drastically.. I don't get it from the other strains that I grow though... weird.:confused:

Of course I'm taking dabs though which is fairly potent, so it might be a bit different situation for these other dudes smokin their schwag....:rolleyes::rolleyes::D

17. Sounds like a good time OP. Don't listen to these guys calling you a liar they're just being sour pusses cause they're dry lol

18. Maybe I'm wrong, but I belive that the OP said it was 1979 - that's 33 years ago, not today or yesterday! :hello:

19. [quote name='"Americandutchyz"']

Dude I get why your skeptical about it.

You just have to think about how much we don't know about weed.

Another point, is that its all about the environment you're in, your state of mind, and how much you smoke... sounds like they smoked a lot, and I can imagine if its a clear night, and the moon and stars are out, your going to see that reflection on the snow, and as your sledding on it, I can gaurantee these colors will change, with cannabis only enhancing the effect :D:smoke:[/quote]

Thanks for writing this so I didn't have too.

20. If you remove the glasses, add just a little hair on top and add a goatee you are not far off! Lol.
    I expected some doubts, the net is full of liars, braggers, and trolls. If you are gonna post you better have/grow some thick skin!