70s style smokeout!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by lightnup, Mar 13, 2012.

1. It was in the winter of 1979 and we were in Joe Stones (I shit you not!) Grandmas basement. Four or five of us were seated at a round table and each of us had 5 joints of some good bud of that era.
    Everyone lit a joint, took a toke, and passed to the right. We didn't stop till we ran out, basically we hotboxed the whole basement! When we finished we went outside to go sledding at this point we were super stoned. How could I tell? Well when I went in the snow was white, when I came out it was phsyadelic colors and they were moving. It was great!
    We went tubing and had a great time especially when you hit a bump and would lose the tube you were riding on!
    It was a great day and now when I watch the 70s show and they are smoking at the table I think about that day!

2. [quote name='"lightnup"']It was in the winter of 1979 and we were in Joe Stones (I shit you not!) Grandmas basement. Four or five of us were seated at a round table and each of us had 5 joints of some good bud of that era.
    Everyone lit a joint, took a toke, and passed to the right. We didn't stop till we ran out, basically we hotboxed the whole basement! When we finished we went outside to go sledding at this point we were super stoned. How could I tell? Well when I went in the snow was white, when I came out it was phsyadelic colors and they were moving. It was great!
    We went tubing and had a great time especially when you hit a bump and would lose the tube you were riding on!
    It was a great day and now when I watch the 70s show and they are smoking at the table I think about that day![/quote]

You should probably edit out the part about the psychedelic colors before everyone tells you how weed can't really make those type of visuals! Oh wait..

3. #3 vespathug, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2012
    You don't sound 40 years old.

4. What can I say we had some good sativa dominant weed back then!
    It was from Colombia or Panama a lot back then.
    People that say you can't see colors from pot haven't had enough good weed I guess!

5. I am actually 48!

6. I've definitely seen some trippy shit, like every thing looks like a cartoon or buildings look like domino's stacked up, but I've never seen colors.

7. Im not buying it, you got a job Mister? Does your boss know your on grasscity?

8. You don't have to buy it. Yup, same job (technical) 20 yrs. If my boss knew I was on this site I would be probably be fired on the spot. He is very anti-drug

9. yeah dude, I've seen trippy shit while stoned.

In The Netherlands they have tons and tons of old buildings from as far as back as the 1600s, and tons of old churches/monuments etc. , They really trip me out :D They look almost fake, like your walking through a mini version of the city or kind of like your a giant walking through your city ahaha.

Can't say that I've actually seen colors while stoned. Hopefully someday haha.

10. you probly were light headed or something and thats why your were seeing colors................................................................................................................. COLORS

11. Well, we did smoke a lot of joints continuously and it took about 30-45 minutes and we had kickass weed then too. I only saw the colors where there was snow, everyting else was normal looking.

12. dude sometimes i get so high i think I'm flying through clouds soar high with the kites and the colors there are colors everywhere like a rainbowwwww

13. i say there are certain visual aspects to smoking i believe things become enhanced just a bit. also when i have a low tolerance my body looks a bit distorted like someone arm will look fucking huge or there head is way to small for there body or some weird shit like that.. but once my tolerance goes up and thats fairly quickly all that goes away and all thats left is a feeling of peace and goodness when i toke

14. Poor OP, this thread has not gone like he planned

15. You must be a hell of a mindreader considering I only planned on sharing a real life story!

16. When you said "especially when you hit a bump" I thought this story was taking a turn in a different direction. LOL. What can i say? It did take place in the 70's.

17. who the fuck is joe stone

18. He was a friend of mine, that was his real name, and he lived up to it!

19. Do you mean as in 'we want the bump, ya gotta have that bump'?

20. Bro seeing things distorted is one thing but if you say you only smoked weed and things around you were changing colors you're lyin!